𝟐𝟑✧ 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE!
in your wildest
dreams. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

His silhouette.

That's the first thing her eyes had found once she was close enough in the vicinity he was in. A million different emotions ran through her and he definitely felt them too as he turns around to meet her eyes. The specific shade of blue that had seemed to drown his dreams in. His favorite color.

Grinning, he excuses himself from the Jedi he talked to, before rushing over towards the blonde. His steps were huge, ready to be near her again. They meet halfway, his arms opened wide for her and Carmen jumping into them. Warmth spread through them both and they never wanted to leave it.

She got a sudden whiff of his scent and it almost caused her to go weak in his arms. She felt a little pathetic for missing him as much as she did. It was no secret to anyone that the blonde is completely and utterly in love with Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin was the first to pull away, but he didn't let her down from his tight hold. "I missed you very much, darling."

"And I missed you, too, my love." She grinned at him, pecking his lips and then jumping down from his arms. He frowned as he watched her push a piece of hair behind her ear as if she was nervous about something.

"What's wrong? Did something bad happen whilst I was gone? Oh, I knew I shouldn't have trusted Obi-Wan to keep you safe. He's getting a bit old—" he gets cut off by Carmen who had put her hand over his mouth, laughing hysterically.

The blonde shook her head at him, "No, it's not anything bad. I - I just have a great gift I think you will like once you come to bed tonight." She smiled shyly, hoping he'd get the gist. "You do get to sleep here tonight right? They're not going to take you away yet?"

His blue eyes shined and for a split second, she thought they had turned dark as if he was hungry or craving something. That went away quickly and he nodded. "They decided I would be staying here for the night and leaving as soon as possible by the next sun."

"And how do you feel about that?" She was referring to the fact that he had just literally came from a mission and is already supposed to go on another. Although, the one tomorrow was far more important and would take lots of strength and energy.

He grabbed a hold of her hand and they strolled over to one of the chairs that laid against the wall. "I am delighted to be free from being a padawan and getting it done quickly sounds amazing. But, I wish I could've had more time with you before having to leave. Again."

Carmen smiled gently at him, her eyes shining and trying to hide the sadness in them. "All will be alright, my love. It shouldn't take too long with the trials, we can wait another month. However long it takes. And once you get back, you'll be greeted with lots of, you-know-what."

"I like that sound of that." Anakin smirked, instantly catching on to what she meant. He got nervous thinking about it, and so did she, but they could explore the new things together.

Carmen meets his lips halfway and they relish in their time that was lost whilst being away from each other.

She pulls away first and grins up at him, "How about we go back to our room and I can make you some dinner."

Anakin went to protest, not liking the idea of her being his own personal slave, but she cut him off by forcing him to stand up.

They had made it up to his room in under ten minutes and she instantly pushed him down on the dark grey chairs that were in their shared kitchen. As much as he hated watching her slave over a stove, it sort of reminded him of his mother. A smile danced across his face as he is suddenly reminded of the great women he loved and how she saved his mother.

He definitely wanted to marry her. But, when? Maybe after his trial?

The boy was so lost in his own thoughts, he almost jumped out of his seat as his ears pick up on her whistling some tune. The sound was something he could get used to. Even though she wasn't verbally singing, the hum was quite beautiful on its own.

"What are you humming?" He finally asked, watching as she danced around the kitchen.

"Oh! Just a song that had just recently came out from where I'm originally from. It's really addicting and it can't seem to get out of my head."

Carmen was humming the song 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift. It had quickly became one of her favorites right before she had came here. The song sounded like a dream and that's what she felt every single day that she is here with the people of Star Wars. A very fitting song, indeed.

Anakin noticed she had got lost in her thoughts for a moment as her eyes dilated. She quickly came out of it and finished the food. He didn't say anything else, knowing she needed to finish, so he just sat back and listened.

Thirty minutes later, she had finished and served him a plate. "Here you go, my love. I hope you enjoy and savor every bite. You deserve it."

Did he deserve it? He certainly felt like he didn't. She was far to kind to him. But, it did feel great to be a little spoiled by her affections.

"Thank you, darling." His smile was huge, practically lighting up the different lightbulbs in the room.

After getting her plate, the two had sat together and explained their different stories to each other. She had more than him due to the fact that she was around a lot of people.

She mentioned the time she and Obi-Wan had spent together, and even though deep down he was a little bit jealous, he knew she saw him only as some sort of a father or brother figure. The same way he sees him.

Once they finished up dinner, Carmen grabbed ahold of his hand and led him into their bedroom. It was time for him to get her present.

The blonde pushed him against the bed, immediately falling him and straddling his lap. Their lips crashed against one another and a sudden fire passion built between the two, something neither has ever felt.

"I love you." Carmen broke away first, whispering the words out loud, them being spoken for the first time. Her eyes slowly opened, lip biting hard against the already swollen skin.

Anakin stared up at her with wide eyes, "I love you too, darling. So much."

Two nervous people had enjoyed themselves that night. Their first times were relished together, entangled and sweaty.

And Carmen had learned something very important that night that she thought was pretty amazing to think about.

Anakin Skywalker is a bottom.

( AUTHORS NOTE : ) no smut! sorry, guys! i'm a freaking you know what hahah and don't have experience and not comfortable at all! and sorry if this chapter wasn't romantic in the slightest bit, i've never been in a relationship or anything of the sorts. anyways, there's only like maybe one or two chapters left before i jump into rots!!!