・Rethinking life・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It hadn't occurred to you until now how touchy Moon really was. As far as you were concerned , he was a tired , flirty misunderstood jerk ! Moon let go of you & went to check outside. " Stay here. If i see you out of this bathroom , you will never see the light again. " he was dead serious. You stayed silent , nodding. He carefully slipped out of the bathroom , as the door closed. You crossed your arms. Now what am i supposed to do... what does Moon think i am ?! Some obedient child ?! HAH ! he thought wrong. you thought to yourself as you opened the door. You quietly snuck out , making sure you weren't in sight of anyone. Man , i really am hungry.. you peered over to a little vending machine. You skipped over to it , seeing what it had to offer.

Granola bars , chips , mini cookies... basically snacks. You were about to get your wallet out when suddenly you were yanked backwards. " Now now... you didn't listen to me
at all , did you ? I told you the consequence you'd face if you didn't listen. " Moon said , now gripping your shoulders. " i was hungry okay ?! what do you expect me to do , eat air ?! " you gestured your hands , making an eating motion. " mM yummy air !! it makes me SOO full !! " Moon looked very unamused. " That sarcastic tone of yours is giving me more
the reason to punish you.. " he grumbled.

" Yea yea whatever ! " The time you had spent with Sunny & Moon.. you'd gotten somewhat comfortable with them. You felt safe. Not so much with Moon , but you knew he would protect you some way. " So stubborn , aren't you ? Maybe i should put you in your place ! " he said , scooping you up in his arms & holding you. " wh — whOo wAnts c-c/cand yYY ?!! " You heard Chica's voice glitch in the distance. Moon hurried you back to the daycare , holding you close.

He placed you down in front of the doors , ushering you to go in. " Drop the prince charming act , i'm still hungry ! " you whined. Moon sighed. " You are so..stubborn. Fine ,  fine. I'll go get you something to eat. Just , stay here will you ?! " he snapped , walking away. You smiled at him. "
No promises. " you said , quietly.

A few minutes later , he returned with a bag of potato chips & a fizzy faz drink. He shoved them towards you. " Aw how thoughtful ! Thank you , Moon~ " you teased , tearing open the chip bag. He watched you shove chips in your mouth , guzzling down the drink. He glanced away. " Yeah yeah.. whatever , just finish it. " He took a quick look at you , smiling to himself , before looking away again.

( hii everyone !! i'm so so sorry i haven't updated this story in a bit , i truly am !! i haven't been in the best mood recently , & usually my mood affects my writing. i didn't want to disappoint any of you , so i just thought not writing at all would be the solution. i've just been tired , & again , it's now 2 am as i'm typing this up !! im hoping you guys understand , i am sorry for this , & i know this isn't much of a chapter. i'm looking forward to hopefully update this story a bit more , but for now , i'll try my best to get better soon. during this time , i'll also try to work on more chapters. ily guys , hope u guys are doing well !! <33 )

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶