Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}

"Sensei you are so cruel"

"Yeah. I wholeheartedly agree with Chloe"

Chloe complain as Ryota agreed with her. Gale didn't say anything and Kenya and Alice are currently sleeping. Or did they pass out? I think I got a little hard on them but this is for their good.

"Of course. I'm a Demon Lord not a Hero after all. Hahahaha"

I said to them as I laughed they didn't say anything just looked at me weirdly. It's been a long time since I started to teach them. Two months to be exact. At first, they didn't accept me but as time passes they opened their heart to me. We became close with each other, they are not that bad.

They just lost hope to live...

And currently, we are at the cliff that is nearby the city. I brought them here for some outdoor practice. And yes I only stay for two days in Tempest. When the embassy arrived because of their behavior Shion have to show them her power. And she brutally beat up one of the beastketeer named Suphia.

"Sensei when are we going back"

Kenya asked me as he and Alice woke up.

"After a while-"

I wanted to add something but then suddenly I feel a dragon aura. I looked toward the source of the aura, and all the students and Ranga also started to look in the same direction as me.

"Sensei what are you watching"

"I feel an aura of a ‘Sky Dragon’ he is at least at the level of A-rank"

Alice asked me as she didn't see anything but after a while, the Sky Dragon came into view and directly headed towards the city.

"I don't think there is someone in the city who can kill that Dragon"

Ranga said with a worried look.

"I think it's my time to shine then"

I said as I stretched my wings and before anybody can say anything I leave the place. In the blink of an eye, I appeared in front of the Dragon.

"Azathoth," I said as I ate him without wasting any time but then I feel someone standing behind me.

"Are you ok"

"Yes, thank you. I'm Gard Mjollmile"

I just nodded as I saw he was fine and fly back toward the kids.

"He was too weak"

"You are just ridiculously strong"

I complained but they all just blamed me for being strong. I guess they are not entirely wrong but they are not right either. Unknowingly to myself, I pouted a little and all the children started to laugh at me after seeing me pout.

"Rimuru-Sensei. Why did you look like Shizu-Sensei?"

"Because Shizu-San give me her body"

I replied honestly to Alice's question and they all looked at me weirdly.

"Explain!!"

They shouted in union.

"I mean to say Shizu-San's body and soul are inside my body. She is not completely dead but she is not even alive. I'm still searching for a way to make a body for her. A body that is worthy of her"

All the kids looked at me with wide eyes. Shit! Did I say something wrong?

"That means there is a chance that sensei can revive Shizu-Sensei"

"Yes, that's correct. I can revive her anytime but I want to build a perfect body for her as a gift. She gave me her body after all. Naturally, I should repay her for her gift"