On our own

"for now" the devil smirks at Dumbledore. He turns around and walks back to the entrance of the castle,"Don't you all have studying to do!" He yells and we all scatter. Harry however yells for him and tries to get Dumbledore's attention but as soon as he enters the castle and I see his face as he turns to me,I know he lost Dumbledore.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sit next to Ron on the couch in the common room while I'm reading the diary Cedric's dad gave me. Ron's eyes follow Hermione as she paces across the room," That foul, evil,old gargoyle." Harry looks lost in the chair he's sitting in behind us.

"We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school", Hermione has now stopped pacing and looking at me. I nod in agreement. The Devil is in this castle right now.

"Security has been and wil remain the ministry's top priority." Ron and I tuen around to look at the radio on the table beside Harry as Hermione walks towards it. "Turn the volume up, Harry" he turns the knob after I finish,"Furthermore,we have convincing evidence that these disappearances, are the work of notorious mass murderer,Sirius Black. Make no..." We all look at each other as a voice rumbles through the room,"Harry!" "Sirius" Harry instantly walks to the fire place infront of Ron and I.

"What are you doing here?" Harry kneels. "Answering your letter. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" The face in the fire jokes,"she's not letting us train at all Sirius" I kneel down beside Harry as I speak to his Godfather.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

"Combat?" Ron seems to be confused but I understand completely. Fudge is scared of Dumbledore,"what does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?"

"That's exactly what he thinks" Sirius confirms my thoughts,"that Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this , Harry,but things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn, and these disappearances are just how it started before." Hermione's breathing quickens.

"Voldemort is on the move" I conclude the conversation. Sirius nods his head. "What can we do?" Harry says softly. We heat a noise and Sirius says his goodbye in fear of being caught,"it looks like your on your own" he vanishes.

We all walk towards the big windows with thunder on the other side. "He really is out there, isn't he?" Hermione speaks as she stares to the outside,"we've got to be able to defend ourselves" and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how,we need someone who will"

Hermione turns around to look directly at Harry,giving away her plan. The thunder crashes on the other side letting white flashes cover my body momentarily.