Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}

"Sensei please don't go"

Today is the day that I suppose to leave but for some reason, the children are acting too emotionally. I didn't have any idea about how to handle these types of situations.

"Don't worry sensei will visit you after some time"

"No sensei we will not let you go"

Alice said as she hugged my leg, all the others also joined her. Of course, Kenya is acting tough. I gave all of them a hug as I look at Yuuki and nodded he nodded back in response.

"How about you all come with me to Tempest"

"Really"

Their eyes lit up after hearing my response. I already talked with Yuuki about taking them to Tempest. He will handle the rest.

"Rimuru-San I will leave all of them in your care"

"Don't worry Yuuki they all are my students as well. And here take this"

I said to him as I gave him a bracelet. I'm not sure what his real personality is or what his goal is, but what I know is that he is a Shizu-San student and it's my job to protect him. Until he didn't walk into the wrong path.

"If you destroy the crystal in the bracelet. I will appear there. Only use it in an emergency"

I explained to him as he nodded happily. A genuine smile.

"I hope you will visit Tempest someday"

I said to him as I leave the city with the children. We are going to travel on foot for a while and then I will use my skill to teleport or I will ask Veldora to give us a lift.

"So sensei why we are traveling by foot"

"Experience"

Kenya was about to complain again but I just gave him a 'friendly smile' as he closed his mouth.

It's been a while since she started to follow us but she didn't make a move so I didn't give it any mind but I had enough of it.

"Miss, I know I'm handsome but that's doesn't mean you can follow me"

I said as all the students look at me with surprise but then a girl with short black hair and sharp and cold black color eyes. And a beautiful face with soft pale skin came out from behind a tree.

"Oh. So you knew that I'm following you"

What a cold voice.

"I know the moment you started to follow me"

I replied to her equally coldly as she asked me and all the children look confused.

"I'm Hinata Sakaguchi the Chief Knight of the Imperial guard"

"So you are Hinata... The strongest knight of humanity"

I said in a mocking tone.

"Rimuru Tempest. The leader of the monster nation"

I can feel malice in her voice she didn't even bother to hide her true feeling.

"Strongest... Humanity is about to decline I think"

I indifferently said with an expressionless face and empty voice. She flinches slightly after hearing the voice, I'm not a saint I'm a Demon Lord so I will treat you just like you treat me.

"This is our first meeting but I can assure you it was our last,"

She said with a cold voice.

"Eh..?! Really but I didn't have any intention of killing you"