part seventeen

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Cloud 9

Beach Bunny

"Oh fuck she's eating him!" Riley yelled putting a hand to her mouth.

"Fucking hell." Louis sweared as he stared deeply into the screen.

The group was lying on Y/n's bed, all cuddled inside a enormous warm blanket watching 'Jennifer's Body.'

"It's hot." May said randomly as she bit her lip.

"I doubt that." Sauce added and furrowed her eyebrows as everyone watched Meghan Fox eat the shit out of some boy.

"Anyways I think I'm gonna go." Divs continued and motioned to get up.

"Where?" Louis asked also straightening up and moving his arm from under her.

"Home smart ass." She said sarcastically and everyone gave out light chuckles.

Louis wasn't doing too well.

He had been pretending to have a happy relationship with divs for a while now and if he was being honest, he didn't completely hate it.

He had always loved to spend time with Divs and for him it was just a normal friendly day with a few kisses here and there.

There were times Divs initiated to have sex with him but he always found a way out of it.

If he was ever going to tell her the truth, he didn't want to make her feel used.

She was still his best friend.

"I'll drop you off then." He told her and she smiled back at him.

"Sure." She blushed.

The two got off from the bed and Louis helped divs put on her jacket.

"Kay bye guys." Divs said opening the door while the girls yelled their good bye's to the two.

"Okay now the important stuff." May said sitting up straight and shutting the laptop with Meghan Fox's face on it.

"We need to plan Divs and Louis' surprise date." She said enthusiastically as the other three sat up in excitement.

"Oh my god yes." Y/n squealed and the girls began muttering amongst themselves.

"So what do we have so far?" May asked the girls.

"Well, we have decided that it's gonna be a bit over the top but also really simple." Riley explained.

"Day or night?" Y/n asked.

"Night." The other three said at once.

"Hey so what if we make it a roof top dinner, we can set it up on Y/n's roof." Riley suggested and the girls all let out agreeable noises.

"Yes! That's perfect!" Sauce exclaimed and the girls began to talk about the food.

"Let's keep it simple, spaghetti and meatballs." Y/n said as the others nodded.

"Bro what if we lay out a tent or something so they can look at the stars and share an ear phone." Sauce added and May quickly wrote that down on the sketch pad she got from Y/n's desk.

"Guys I think we have it planned out- what the fuck." May began but her eyes soon darted to the window as a strange sound came from its direction.

The girls stared intently at what had just happened until a rock hit the window glass and made the same noise again.

"What the fuck." Sauce sweared whilst Riley and Y/n got up to see out the window.