Introduction

Legendarium is a group of Assassin student who have full permission from the government to kill/assassinate bullies, Jocks, Incompetent teachers, etc. Some times they even help FBI in there cases.

they have to go through harsh training to become a part of the group. The group was originated in Europe, after considering the situation of bullying and the deaths caused by it each nations government singed the proposal of creating a student assissin groups. 

How it works:

Legendarium: the name of the group of student assassin.

Legendaria's: The current leaders of the group and have full control of the group. Travel from country to country to get rid of bullies (in a particular school ), create Legends and Myths. Have the tittles of King, Queen and Empress.(Empress is the one who makes final decisions)

Legends: group of student with second most power and in the country they are given areas to rule (mostly the school or schools and the premises that surround them), help the Legendaria's with some of there missions. Have title of Princes, Princesses and a Queen.(who will take there final decision after it is approved by the Empress) 

Myths: Group of student with the third most power and rule school in the absence of the Legends (each school has a myth). Help with minor missions. Have the title of Lady, Sir and A Princesses (who will take there final decision after it is approved by the Queen and the Empress)  

One thing which is common in the three group (Legendaria's, Legends and Myths) is that they are feared by the bullies and respected by the others. Also the incharge in each group is a female.

(A/N: lets not get confused in each group the other/different name tell that it will be her that makes the final decision)

The current Legendaria's:

Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng changed to Marinette Bluenette Cheng Stone

Title/Assissin name: Empress Rose

Assissin Rank: 1

Field work: Make final disions and help in kills 

 Other Occupation Name:

 Fashion designer Named MRFC (Marinette Rosalind Fu Cheng ), Model named as LadyRed, Singer in a band called Tale's Named as Melody and Leader of a hero's team called as Miraculous Team(Hero name Ladybug).

Parents: Sabine Cheng (Lady Shiva) and Tom dupain (Baker)

Description: Honorary niece of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone( Famous Rockstar and his assistant/wife ), Honorary sister of Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Nathaniel and Clara Nightingale(Famous singer and dancer). Honorary Daughter of Audrey and Ander bourgeois (The fashion queen and the mayor of Paris), Tomoe Tsurugi (Famous/world champion Fencer ), The Kurtzberg family (the European Mafia).

Personality: Is called the Hell's Angel, she seems innocent but looks can be deceiving as she won't think twice to actually go by the quote "Of with your head". Is beautiful like some Greek goddess and as rutheless as the devil himself. Be on her good side and you will be admired but be on her bad side..........Lets just say of with your head.

Name: Chloe Bourgeois

Title/Assissin name: Queen Bee

Assissin Rank: 3

Field work: Is a toxicologist (meaning can find antidotes to any posion and chemical) and is best for exerting information. 

Other Occupation Name:

Model named as LadyGold, Singer in a band called Tale's Named as Queen C and a part of the hero's team called as Miraculous Team(Hero name Honeybee).

Parents: Audrey bourgeois(The fashion queen )and  Ander bourgeois (the mayor of Paris)

Description: also another Honorary niece of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone( Famous Rockstar and his assistant/wife ), Honorary sister of Marinette, Kagami, Luka and Clara Nightingale(Famous singer and dancer). Honorary Daughter of Sabine Cheng (Lady Shiva), Tomoe Tsurugi (Famous/world champion Fencer), The Kurtzberg family (the European Mafia).

Personality: Is the momma bear of the group and is overprotective of Marinette. In relation with Nathaniel be on her good side an be happy but come on her bad side and she will show you your level.

(A/N: the assissin rank is the one for the teen assassins. whelp. lets hope you liked this long chapter and the Introduction is going to be continued in the next chapter

Also no artwork or character belongs to me so ya and the only thing that is mine is the plot )

{Edited}