Chapter 29- "Babysitting"Endymion? I am in!

I went to eat with the rest of the maids.

"Girls! Girls! Come quickly I got news!"
said a maid.

What news?

"Come on Rose! You as well!"the maid next to me shouted energetically and pulled me by my hand.

I am a part of a small circle full of maids huh?

"What happened this time?!Tell me! You know me! I can't hold back when it comes to gossiping!"said a maid.

Are you going to say or not? I said in my mind and sulked.

"So...sooo the younger master is going on a date with miss Lisa tonight!"

So Lisa is alive!

It is exactly like the book told me!

I am so glad...

"B-but he didn't mention it was a date..."said another maid full of doubt.

"Who cares?! They are young anyways and teenage love is everything?"she said and started daydreaming while she was dazing off.

Oh! I forgot! Since I got a teenager body so is everyone else!Right?

I want to see how cool Endymion is!

"So who will help him get ready this time?"the maid next to me said frustrated.

Why are you making that expression?

"*Sign*! I am not doing this act again! The young master always complains! He wants everything to be just absolutely perfect! Spare us damn! We work so hard to satisfy you young master!"she said with an angry tone.

Is he really acting like that?

There weren't many things like that mentioned in the novel.

I raise my hand.

"Excuse me ladies! I am volunteering to do the job this time!"I said with a smile.

The maids fell on their knees.

"Gods! Is she an angel!?"said the same maid that was screaming a bit ago.

"Are you sure you want to go? You are a newcomer and having a bad experience on the first week is a bit..."said the maid that brought up this topic in the first place.

"No problems! I have to get used to the atmosphere here! I will meet the young master sooner or later anyways!"
I said and clapped my hands together in excitement.

They sulked.

"It is truly alright! I want to help you as well! You seem to not like the babysitting much so I will give it a try."

They stared deep into my eyes in disbelief.

"I bet she will not last a day...Good luck buddy!"they said and left to clean the dishes.

To be continued...