TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER

Tokyo Revengers x Komi-san Can't Communicate

Requested by: RUIaraara

"Ne ne, Komi-san. Wanna go and hangout later?" Najimi asked, as she looked over at her friend. The beauty of the school, Komi (Y/n) looked over her friend and thought about it before shaking her head politely.

eh?

Eh?

EH?!

Najimi and Tadano stared at their friend with utter confusion.

"W-Why?" Najimi asked, kinda worried if their friend declined it because of their constant jokes and begging

(Y/n) pulled out her notebook and looked around the area left and right, and then leaned to the nearest wall and began to write on the piece of paper.

"I made some new friends during this holiday. They wanted to hang out with me today too. I'm sorry, but we can hangout another day, if that's okay.."

The girl's two friends quickly understood on what she meant and were lowkey proud on her success of making more friends otherside than the students in their school. But also lowkey worried that her new 'friends' would be a bad influence towards her.

"YOO-HOO! (Y/N)-CHAN~!!" Shouted out a familiar voice.

The group then faces to the front of the school entrance gate to see a boy with two tones hair, styled in braids and a blond boy next to him with blue highlights on his hair. A pair glasses framing his amethyst eyes.

Tadano and Najimi shiver in place. The aura that the two unfamiliar males were giving were... terrifying.

"K-Komi-san... I don't you should--" Quickly cue on (Y/n) walking towards them and bowed politely at thr two. But that's when a theory hitted the purple haired friend.

"T-Tadano-kun! Don't tell me that those two threatned Komi-san to be their slaves!" Najimi whispered to the bot next to her.

"I.. I don't know..!"

"Wahhh! (Y/n)-chan is so beautiful! Tenjiku's princess she is, right brother?"

The students that were on the school ground heard this and went to send a glare to the two boys when the Haitani brothers sent them a sadistic look on their face. But then, their glare was stopped when (Y/n) tugged the hem of their uniform.

"Hm? What is it, (Y/n)?" Rindou asked.

'THEY'RE EVEN CALLING KOMI-SAMA BY HER FIRST NAME?!?!' The students thought. And now they're all feeling useless. Including the girl's friends that only called her by her last name for the past months.

(Y/n) then pointed towards both Tadano and Najimi and the two froze in place.

'W-Why did Komi-san pointed at us?!'

'Is she mad?!?!'

'Did one of us did something wrong!?'

'Komi-san, I promise I will never push you to your limit in taaalllkkiingggg!!'

'K-Komi-san?!??!'