SEVEN FOOT FRAME 🐀🐀🐀

(Ngl I didn't know what to title this)

After last nights fiasco at the river, Veronica and Y/n bad went home and wrapped up her arm before going to bed. In the morning Y/n had gotten ready to go out and buy some things her mama needed for the week. When she walked downstairs her Tia Estela was there getting her regular cup of tea ready. She noticed Y/n's arm wrapped up when she was getting a basket.

"Mija, what happened to your arm?" She asked as she went over to look at it. Y/n jerked away before letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I fell of the bed last night! Yeah it was so traumatic I don't even wanna talk about it. Anyway- I need to go out to the plaza to get some things, do you need anything?" Y/n asked her tia as she walked to the door.

"If you could ask Isabela to make some roses for you that would be great." Estela said as she sipped her tea. Y/n gave her a thumbs up before she walked out the door. As Y/n was walking around she was whisper yelling some lyrics to herself.

"Dile que bailando te conocí! Cuéntale! Bam bam baaam qué me quieres ver. Something something!" Y/n said as she started putting some things in her basket. She then heard someone laughing behind her.

"What are you doing?" Camilo asked before Y/n let out a yelp. She ended up bumping her arm on the wall before letting out a hiss.

"Chiquita are you ok?" Camilo asked as he looked at her arm.

"I'm fine, I'm fine it's just a scratch." Y/n said as she payed the woman who she was buying her things from.

"We'll that scratch, nena, looks deep. Let me take you to my Tia Julieta. She'll heal you right up." Y/n sighed before she smiled.

"I have to go anyway to see Isa." Camilo smiled before he bowed in front of Y/n.

"Camilo what are you doing-.."

"Please my fair lady, follow me to the castle that lays upon the hill!" He said in a deeper voice. Y/n put a hand over her mouth before laughing.

"Camilo, you're so embarrassing! Get up menso." She said before he stood up straight. He then offered her his arm which she gladly took.

"What can I say? You're comfortable to be around, chiquita." Y/n's face flushed a light pink color as she looked to the side with a smile. As they walked out the people in town stared shocked. Y/n let out a giggle before speaking.

"Eeeveryones watching~" She said in a singing tone. Camilo let out a scoff before speaking.

"They're just gawking at your absolute-ly enlarged nose." Camilo joked before letting out a laugh. Y/n's jaw dropped before letting out a laugh.

"Enlarged nose? Ok, I'll remember that." Y/n said as they reached casita. As if on cue casita separated Y/n from Camilo to get to the kitchen where Julieta so happened to be. She turned around when she heard the tiles moving.

"Hola señora..aha-." Y/n said as she waved. Julieta looked at the girls arm before smiling and turning around to make her an arepa.

"You're friends with my daughters right? I saw you dancing with Isa at Antonio's gift ceremony." Julieta said with a smile before handing Y/n the arepa.

"Yes! You have wonderful girls, all so unique." Y/n said with a smile before taking a bite out of the arepa. Y/n's eyes lit up. Julieta removed the bandage that was on it and watched it heal. She put pressure on it.

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope! Señora your cooking is amazing! Oh to have a gift like yours!" Y/n joked. Julieta only laughed before Agustin came in with puffed up features.