One sickle

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry smiles.

°°°°°°°

We all stand in two lines as the robotic figure approaches Neville. The dummies wand lifts up and Neville loudly says,"Expelliarmus!" Neville's wand flies through the air,between the lines into the mirror in the back. Neville's hope is gone with his wand,"I'm hopeless" he gives up.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus!" The dummies wand goes flying and it clatters to the ground.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You will please copy the approved text four times,to ensure maximum retention. There will be no need to talk " Umbridge walks down our row. "No need to think is mode like it" Hermione says loud enough for Umbridge to hear her.

I look over at Neville to see him flicking his wand under the desk,"Wand aways",

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It becomes apparent that Filch is following us all around the castle but he hadn't caught us yet. "Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter,really." Harry says as he walk in between the two lines we formed. "So come on,Nigel", he comes to as top opposite Nigel who was on the other side of the room standing,waiting.

"Give me your best shot"

We all look at Nigel,the small red head boy. He takes a step forward as he yells the incantation,"Stupify" Both Harry and Nigel fall backwards and Harry's grunt echo through the large room. I start to fumble with my wand as Harry stands up,telling me I'm next.

Cho stands on the opposite side of me,where Harry stood moments earlier. Before I realise what's happening a flash of light reaches my end as she yells,"Stupify" but before it reaches my chest I loft my wand,"Protego",making a shield become visible infront of me. Her light hits the shield and vanishes.

The moment I see the vulnerability on her face I yell,"Stupify" she falls backwards,I look over at Hermione who smiles and Ron laughs a little. Fred and George are by my side,"Wicked" they say on either side of me. "Be careful not to kill anyone" Fred laughs at me as I walk with back into line.

Harry calls on Valerie and Fred. I know that there's no way that Valerie would beat Fred. But she proves me wrong as Fred's backside hits the ground hard. Valerie laughs a little and even Luna gives her a hug.

Fred limps toward me,"You let her do that" he smiles at me as I shove his shoulder. Next up is Hermione and Ron. Fred and George are on either side of me. Everyone seems to be on Ron's side,"One sickle" George tells Fred but I have other plans,"I'll do your next assignments for free" I whisper. They look at each other before they look back at me,"deal" they tell me.

Ron looks very sure of himself until he lifts his wand but before he says the spell Hermione had already cast it. He flies backward as Fred and George both put a sickle in my hand. I knew Hermione would have him on the floor,crying.