Chapter XXVII

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH MENTAL ILLNESS READ WITH CAUTION!

What the hell is this?..

With wide eyes the woman shoved herself off of him, stumbling back with large eyes as she coughed and spat trying to rid her mouth of the disgusting taste of the Jujutsu Sorcerers lips.

Gojo stood beside the wall, wiping the saliva from his lips with his sleeve as he lowered his blindfold to look at her, his heart pounding.

She panted heavily and gripped her h/c hair, her e/c eyes shaking as he took a step towards her. She just got kissed by a damn SORCERER. It doesn't help that the kiss only made her bloodlust shoot through the roof. She wouldn't be able to control herself if she stayed there.

As Gojo placed his hand on her shoulder, she instantly took a hold of his hand and flipped him over, knocking the wind out of him as she stumbled back.

She couldn't see straight. Her vision was blurry. She was disconnecting from reality, the view infront of her was glitching from Gojo on the floor to blood surrounding him, the walls splattered with it. She clawed at her face to stop the sight as she stumbled back more. A black mist pouring from her figure as Gojo looked in shock. Even he. Didn't know what to do. Blood started dripping from her face and her eye lids as her nails dug into the skin of her face. She needed to get out of there. Now.

Without a second thought the mist completely surrounded her before disappearing. Leaving not a trace of her. And leaving Gojo alone. Staring at where she once was in shock. But soon that shock was taken over by anxiousness as he quickly got up and put his blindfold on, running out of the room to find the three students.

"Shit!-"

{<<|>>}

"YOU LET HER GET AWAY?! IN THAT STATE?! YOU DO REALIZE HOW JAPAN IS IN GRAVE DANGER AT THIS VERY MOMENT?!"

Gojo stood still as he took the rage of the higher ups. He should have kept quiet. He could have delt with this. But he had to stay calm. He had to convince them.
He grinned up at them.

"Not to worry! I'll find her no problem!~ "

"YOU BETTER. OR YOU WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES."

{<<|>>}

"What did they say Gojo-sensei?"

"We have to find her ASAP."

The three students looked at eachother worried, moving to start their search before a mouth appeared on itadoris cheek. Letting out a malicious laugh.

"There's no point idiots! You won't find her."

Megumi looked towards the mouth with narrowed eyes, clenching his fists as itadori stayed quiet but too having clenched fists.

"And why not?"

She had found herself in a random forest, blood dripping from her face onto the once green grass that had withered beneath her feet. She created a rope and starting to sloppily tie a knot with her glitchy vision. Her sharp nails that left a cut whenever she touched her skin managed to finally tie the knot with some trouble. She had to stop. She had to get her control back. She had to calm down. Stop the visions. Stop the blood. $T0¶ |t @\\.

She placed her head through the knot and a black mist tied the other end to the branch of the tree before yanking it up, causing her throat to instantly become choked by the rope, however she made no struggle. Not attempt to stop it. Just hanging limp.

A dark laugh escaped the mouth on his cheek, causing shivers down the students spines, all besides Gojo who stared intently at the mouth.

"If what you said happened."

"That means she's having a hard time controlling herself."

"Which means...

"She needs to $L££¶."