Her

"Cedric, Cedric did know this stuff. He was really good. It's just, Voldemort was better" He looks at me.

"Thank you for doing this Harry" I look around the room. "Even Valerie had improved, you're a good rolemodel"

I look up at the ceiling,"Mistletoe" I whisper and giggle al little at the thought. "Probably filled with nargles" Harry whispers. "I still don't know what those are" "me neither" Harry says before he leans in. His lips clash with mine and it's like a fore has beem ignored inside me. Every single nerve in body is alight and for the first time in months I feel alive.

His hand travels too my waist as he pulls me in deeper. The moment we both come up for air,we smile. It's like this had been long awaited. I step back as I smile at him. I swing my bag over my arm as I prepare to walk out. Harry doesn't leave with me but I see Cho walking back as the door close behind me.

When I walk a little along the hall Hermione is still there. "Ella,do you have the book that I lend you,I kind of need it" she smiles. I know that she hates too ask me for her books back but I can tell she really need it. "Yeah,of course. I left it in the Room of Requirement, I'll go get it"

I walk back towards the Room but the moment the door opens my heart drops. There is Harry,kissing Cho,where he kissed me only moments before. The door closes loudly as I run away. I know they heard me. I should've known they didn't break up... Harry was still madly in love with HER. I run to the common room as I hold the tears inside me with every ounce of strength I have left. I run past Ron and Hermione who was sitting on the couch.

I only heard their voices,I couldn't look at them. "Got to go and study," is all I say.