258. Calculation

.
Chapter 258: Calculation? Chu Yutian’s killing.

This is a deadly town. There are no living people here, only zombies. Originally this like a dead town, it should have been cleaned up by the surrounding base, but there will always be some unique existence, such as this town.

The geographical scope of the town belongs to the contract base. It is a small base in the base of the Qiyuan base to the Qinling base. The reason why the contract base did not clean the town is because the town is famous at the outermost periphery of their base. In the backcountry, the materials in it are not as many as the rich villages next to them.

Not only that, there is a mysterious spiritual zombie in the town. The order is above the fifth order. If you want to clean up, the contract base must be paid at a painful price. This is not in the interest of the base, so the town will be I was idle, and later, the base no longer had the desire to clean up.

For them, leaving these zombies, in disguise, has become a natural defense against other bases, and it is not without benefits.
The town was originally peaceful, no one would have thought of not coming to death.

Now everyone knows that the zombies of the spiritual system are one of the three most terrifying monsters of the last days. It is not the ordinary awakened person who can compete. So the task of the town, the contract base is basically no one to pick up, but today the town is somewhat different.

Hey~! An angry roar rang through the town and finally broke the silence. With this sound, the zombies who had been wandering unconsciously seemed to receive orders. Start to gather in a certain direction.
At this time, on the main road of the town, a group of people were desperately escaping.

They stumbled and ran out of the town with mutual support. The person who took the lead was filled with panic and joy. It was Wang Jingyu who recruited players in the base of Qiyuan.

Since the addition of Xiaoziling and Chu Yutian, Wang Jingyu has successfully established a hunting team on the second day. He has done several small tasks around the base. Everyone is familiar with the decision to make a big vote after the integration, so a reward is very rich. The task was taken by them. Just find something in a house in this town.

After careful study by everyone, it is worthwhile to try. Of course, Xiao Ziling’s contribution in it is also related. After all, the contract base is already very close to the Qinling base. After the mission failed, Xiao Ziling can make a fuss when he fled, and went wrong in the wrong direction to go to the Qinling.

What do you say if the mission is successful? Oh, the member has no intention to make it successful.
Wang Jingyu is very afraid of death. In fact, he has been hesitant to pick up this task, but it is also a coincidence. There is a team member named Huo Zhengyu in the team.

It is a special awakening person who can make drugs and now he can make three drugs. One is an endurance agent that can increase a person's endurance value, and the other is a healing agent. It can treat minor injuries, and there is a deodorant that seems to be useless and useful. This is why they dare to take the task, because if they apply this medicine, the zombies can't smell them.

They Even if you walk to the side of the zombies, you can let the zombies ignore their existence.
For this reason, Wang Jingyu dispelled concerns, Wang Jingyu did not want to be mixed at the bottom, men have their own heroic dreams, they want to wake up to the world, when they are drunk in the beauty of the knee, greed defeated the fear, so also There is such a thing now.

Wang Jingyu saw that the zombies gathered behind him were getting closer and closer to him. The ecstasy of getting the quest items gradually became occupied by fear. They all sneaked in silently and silently, and the zombies did not find anything. This made him very proud, but I did not expect that when they succeeded in getting things ready to retreat, they were discovered by the high-level zombies inside. If they were running fast, I am afraid they all fell here.