to save you

The wolf asked again, "what are you willing to do and how far are you willing to go?"

Denise thought about it quickly, "anything ... I guess."

She had thought for a second, asking herself who wouldn't want to survive. But it dawned on her that while their are some people that seem to always want to hold onto life, there are those that are completely suicidal.

"But nothing weird," she added shortly.

His eyes gleamed as he licked his lips, "anything, you say."

She watched his eyes trail the curves and edges of her body. His eyes lingered around her hips and her bosom and seemed to want to peek at her behind too. He stalked towards her.

She took a step back, "what are you doing?"

She was already holding her hands out at him. The world around her started to feel smaller the closer he came towards her.

He grinned, exposing a few teeth which included the long sharp incisors. In his eyes, a hungry excitement played around.

"WOLF! The hell! What are you doing?" Denise raised her voice.

Her eye brows etched in worry. Small alarm bells kept ringing in her heart. She knew that she couldn't put up a fight against him.

"You should be well aware of what my actions imply," he chuckled.

From Denise's perspective, he looked maniacal. He even had that tell tale cold glint in his eyes that fiendish villains had when they were about to do something evil. My! He was even starting to grow horns, turning into a real devil.

Frustrated by her own anxiety, she raised her voice, "The fuck is that supposed to mean." She really didn't want it to be what she was thinking.

"If you really want to live then you must-."

"NO, I WON'T DO IT! I WON'T FUCKING DO IT," Denise already blurted out before he could finish.

He paused and scoffed, "are the words of your people so fickle? Do you always shake your head as you say yes?"

"There's no one in this world that would willingly walk into a situation like that. Between itand death, I see no distinguisher," she said trying to calm her beating heart. It seemed that he was not too determined to have his way.

"I'm offering you a saving grace," he grinned, "are you sure you don't want to take a risk to survive?"

He took the world's most menacing step towards her. To Denise, the ground seemed to shake and break open just by that step.

"STOP RIGHT THERE! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TOUCH ME!" she shot at him.

He added, "but there's only one sure way for you to be safe."

Denise paused. Maybe she should listen for a moment first, "Yes! And what is it?"

She couldn't help but wonder why he was so insistent on helping. Why else if it wasn't something that would kill her?

With a flash, his claws were back to her neck, pressing against her tender flesh.

Denise: (。-_-。)

Denise really couldn't understand how she was still surprised by this anymore, especially since it had happened a lot in the short hours of her stay. She felt that the wolf had turned threatening her life into his hobby.