Deal Broker

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

"Shall we begin?"

I ask with a smile mixed with a glare towards the Lioness as all she does is glare back. The light wind kicks up a little dust, blowing it around in the air as I hold Cersei's glare, never breaking eye contact.

And it stays that way for two minutes and counting. Not even blinking once. I hold my glare, refusing to back down and give her any kind of leverage.

Cersei finally breaks, looking away from me briefly.

"We've been here for some time."

"My apologies. I had certain strenuous activities going on."

I mutter and out of the corner of my eye I see Daenerys blush lightly whike trying to contain herself. Cersei only narrows her eyes further.

"Why are you here then?"

She asks and I look back to her, smiling.

"It's common courtesy to finish your sentence with, "Your Grace," after addressing a Queen. It's quite rude otherwise."

I say and Cersei seemingly seethes at that, gripping the armrests of her chair in a death grip.

"But I'll let it go, for now. Right now, this meeting that I wanted to have with you is to talk about what you have, what we need."

"And what exactly do I have that you need?"

"Well, for one: you're still breathing, and I do not really appreciate that. And second: you have a certain substance that is very useful for what we are about to do."

Cersei looks slightly confused as her eyes narrow in question.

"For now, your Capital will not be taken. For now, you will remain breathing so long as you don't try anything. For now, you remain seated on the Iron Throne."

I sat, looking the Lioness in the eyes with no fear.

"You want to have some advise on something?"

I ask, not really expecting an answer so I continue.

"Aegon Targaryen, the First of His Name, took six out of the Seven Kingdoms and became the first King of Westeros. He brought a new world order for it's people. And I bring my own, three centuries later. Fact of the matter is, you don't mess with the new world order, and the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you may very well be, you can understand it."

Cersei looks as if she wants to melt into her chair and dissappear as my words fall out. This Lioness is nothing compared to the Lannister Lion that was Tywin. Hell, Adwin and Archwin were more intimidating thus far than Cersei.

"You ready? Here it goes, pay attention."

I step towards Cersei as her seven Kingsguard all clutch there swords but I pay them no mind as I stand feet away from her. My people behind me draw their swords part way incase this all goes to shit but I only smile down at Cersei as she leans back in her chair, her grip probably cracking the armrests.