𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"Let's begin!"

"Let's begin!"

Silence. Awkward silence. Alaska rose her eyebrows, looking over in Miguel direction as he gave a shrug of confusion. She elbowed Demetri, nodding for him to do something. The dark haired boy cleared his throat, slowly raising his hand. "Uh, begin what exactly?"

Johnny and Daniel shared a look, Sam glancing backwards in Alaskas direction, the pair pulling the same look.

"Begin a new era." Daniel announced to the group of teens. "Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, but this year, the stakes are higher then they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny cut him off with a knowing look to each of them. Alaska cleared her throat, linking arms with Demetri and Eli to brace herself for whatever he was gonna say next. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

"Oh my god." Alaska said through her teeth, disguising it as a encouraging smile.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves." Daniel stepped in quickly before any of them got too horrible of ideas. "We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond." the blonde cut him off with a knowing point to his finger. "They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Woop, take back the Valley!" Alaska cheered, throwing her fist over her head.

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel spoke up soon after with alarming eyes.

"We bite first!" Johnny yelled.

Daniel sighed in defeat. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right, line up!" the blonde sensei announced, Alaska walking before the boys, Hawk and Demeter behind her and they took their stances in line together.

"Just breathe and follow me." Daniel gave a nod of his head, inhaling and exhaling, holding his hands over his head.

Alaska did as he said, whispering, though it was louder then she thought. "This is what we do in AA meetings."

"Fighting positions!" Johnny called out after her words, making the Eagle Fangs do as he said, Miyagi Dos still following Daniels approach. "Front kick ready. Hi-yah!"

"Hi-yah!" they yelled on sync, Mitch kicking Nathan down to the ground as the group flinched.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." the curly haired boy looked down at him in apologizes.

Alaska and Hawk shared a look.

"Ready. Fight!" Johnny announced when they moved deeper into the yard, waving his hand between Bert and Mitch. The two began to swing at each other, trying to get a punch in. Alaska glanced pasted Demetri, looking at Eli as he leaned against the rock. His eyes looked shiny and even more blue in the orange sun shining down on them, making her grin. His eyes found hers, giving a shy smile at her stare, looking away as a flush went across his face.