{14} ヤンデレ {14}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I was finally back at work after a long week of 'relaxation'.

"....."

Let me tell you.....nothing was relaxing about it.

Makito had been spamming my phone with calls and texts, day in and day out.

But I didn't respond or meet up with him again after seeing him at the restaurant, I'm glad that I didn't as well.....especially after what Mitsuki had told me.

~Flashback~

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

It was an unknown number.....should I answer it?

*Ring.....Ring-*

"Hello?" I questioned as I held the phone up to my ear "Is this Y/N? Friend of Sumiko's?" Mitsuki's voice rang out over the phone causing my eyes to widen "Is this Mitsuki?" I questioned and she sighed in relief "Ok! I have the right number"

Why is she calling me?

I hardly know her.

"I know you're probably confused but there's something that I have to talk to you about" she said and I raised a brow "Ok what's up?"

She sighed "I know that you and Makito had hung out, yesterday" she said and my eyes widened slightly ".....!"

I wasn't flirting with her ex or anything!

"Listen, I wasn't flirting with him or anything if that's what you're t-" she cut me off "That's not it! A friend of mine works at that restaurant that you two were in and she told me, did you have a conversation with her?" She asked and my eyes widened slightly "Oh! I did, she was really sweet"

She chuckled "Yes she is, she told me your name and I immediately knew that I should call you and warn you" she said and I tilted my head to the side "Warn me, about what?" I asked and she sighed "There's something seriously twisted in Makito's head.....I'm not sure what it is yet but there's something wrong with him! I don't want you to get hurt so you should probably stop hanging around him"

Is she serious?

I frowned "He didn't seem.....crazy" I said before I remembered that bad feeling from yesterday while walking alone with him.

"Wait....actually, he did seem a bit off" I said and she hummed "I know, that's why I broke things off with him at the club" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Ah so that's why!"

She hummed again "Listen, I don't have much time since I have to get back to work but for your sake.....just keep your distance" she said and I smiled "Ok! Thank you, Mitsuki" I said and she sighed "No problem"

She hung up the phone and I frowned a bit "Is there actually something wrong with him?"

~End of flashback~