7. Cafeteria

Vivian reaches home. Her mind is really messed up but she felt a sense of comfort in Chan's words. Replaying them in her mind she goes on with the day and gets ready for tomorrow.

5th December

Vivian reaches school. She forces a smile on her face.
It was recess time and Vivian usually sits alone because she never really is interested in what her friends talk about.
But weirdly today, she was feeling lonely. She was feeling like she was about to burst. She did not feel like eating.

Chan entered the hall. He never really eats in the cafeteria but weirdly went there today with his homemade lunch. He sees Vivian staring at her food and understood what's happening.

He went to her table and countinued
"Mind if I join?"

Vivian comes backs from her thoughts and nods in a yes.

Chan continued after taking his seat in front of her
"Everything good Vivian?"

"I'm fine"

"I know you're not but please eat."

"I don't want to."

"Okay. Try the food my mom sent. She's such a good cook. She has made egg roles with cheese and some rice."
(Idk what to mention 🥲)

"If you say so."

She eats Chan's food.
"Omg this is so good. Please tell your mom it's really tasty."

"I know. You can eat it. I'm not hungry anyways. And don't eat the cafeteria food. It's not the best. Till your family comes home, I can bring food for you."

" You don't need to. I don't mind eating the cafeteria food. I'll make my own food but you don't need to be troubled."

"If you say so but I'll bring you food till your family does not come"

"But-"

" No buts. What I say, thats final"

Chan tries to look serious but ends up smiling.

Vivian watching him Bursts into laughter.

She felt so close with him, like long lost friends.

Chan watches her and smiles immensely thinking about her and looking at her.

He comes out of his thoughts when Vivian snaps her fingers.

Both of them start  laughing again.

They after that started eating together everyday at cafeteria and talked alot of poetry, music and ideas for the Christmas fest.

━━━━━━━☾☼☽━━━━━━━