[Hoyoung × Verivery] ²⁴

Request by:cutie_winter

Verivery is on their way to their interview of their new latest songs as they all went to have a seat and introduce themself like always they does and start to talk about their new songs. As then, they were told a few questions and first everything was alright as sudden something was a bit off about the questions as everyone was gone speechless and didn't manage to speak any single words in their mouth and mind.

"What will you do if 1 of your member wasn't actually existed in the group so overall it's 6 members?" The mc spoken as Hoyoung is the one who replies them.

"What will you do if 1 of your family members wasn't actually existed in the family of yours?" The mc shocked as the others was as well.

"We are family, and we won't be apart and this is because we love each others a lot and our fans, and your word need to keep shut for those, it's the same thing if your sister aren't existed to support you" the others was a little surprise as the mc gone speechless.

"So what questions you have next? Anything? Hey buddy, imagine you have 3 beautiful puppies, and 1 of them are gone and you thought it would run away, but it actually never existed in your eyes.." Dongheon pat Hoyoung shoulder to calm him down.

"Bae.. relax ok~ it's just a questions" Hoyoung glare at the mc with a death glare.

(At the dorm)

"HYUNG! THAT WAS COOL!" The maknae line cheers as the hyung line shake their heads.

"What can we do? Bae is suddenly changed" Minchan sips his tea as he just sigh.

"He still Bae we know, but remember.. Bae is really like the mother in this dorm.. so it make senses that he hate those questions so much and lead us to have both strict parents.." both Minchan and Gyehyeon sigh as Dongheon was there the whole time.

"I'm not strict.. but you guys make me strict" Dongheon while drinking his coffee.

"Hum.. Bae!!" Hoyoung startled and look at Minchan who was calling him.

"What???"

"Get your ass here!" Hoyoung came to their seats as he was confused.

"Well done my bestie" Hoyoung glare at Minchan.

"That's all?" Minchan nod as both Dongheon and Gyehyeon look at each others questioning to themself.

Hoyoung huffed and walks away but Dongheon pulled him as Hoyoung changed to his normal side and blushed as he seats on dongheon's laps. "Oh! Your back!"

"I guess so hehe~" Dongheon smiles and hugged Hoyoung from the back as the others smiles and went to him to give him a hugs.

"You are very special to us all~ we love you mother~" Hoyoung blushed and giggles at the kids.

"I love you guys too so much~"

………

Thank you for requesting ♡️ hope you have a nice day and as ways, Stay Safe Cuties!!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR CUTIES!!!