Chapter 41- Birthday

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

I will wish you a Happy New Year tomorrow<3

Amara Thorne

Amara's 16th birthday- 3 years ago

"You look beautiful. Your eyes have such a special color. Nothing like I have ever seen before." Antonio says in Spanish as he takes my hand and places a kiss on it.

I give him a polite smile, fighting the urge to not roll my eyes.

Yeah, because you had time to look into my eyes when you traveled your gaze over my body, wanting to rip my dress off.

It's actually sad because he genuinely has a beautiful face and a great body but everything that comes out of his mouth... is bullshit. Every joke he ever made was either rape jokes or... well only rape jokes. He doesn't have anything else to say.

"Amara, just smile and play along. Nobody wants a bratty birthday girl. It will soon be over." My mother whispers into my ear as she walks away.
I clench my jaw before forcing the fake smile on my face again.

Not here.

"Thank you, Sir. You look handsome yourself." I reply in Spanish.

"So, would you like to have one of those strawberries? I bet you will like them." He says taking one of the chocolate-coated strawberries off the plate next to him and shoving it in front of my face.

He is so going to regret this.

Just when I want to react Adriano catches my eye across from the room, glaring daggers into me and Antonio.

An idea comes up in my mind, so I lean forward and take a bite looking at him with big eyes, playing innocent. Like I wouldn't know what I do to Adriano doing this to another man.

I can't see Adriano very good but I know that his jaw must be clenched. I bet he can't even decide if he is fucking turned on or angry. Probably both.

I lick the rest of the chocolate off my lip and smile at Antonio who smirks at me, thinking I did this for him.

Idiot.

Such a fucking self-enamored idiot that he doesn't even notice that I am not looking at him but at Adriano who is gripping tightly onto his champagne glass.

I can feel Antonio lean in and his warm breath against my temple.

"It's already late so how about we throw our own party in one of those bedrooms. Don't worry I don't kiss and tell. Nobody will ever find out that I fucked your tight little cunt before your future-husband." He whispers and I turn my gaze to him.

As he pulls back, I give him a little shy smile and then a nod.

He takes my hand and leads me across the room towards the door.

The guards open it and we go through.

As soon as the door closes he pushes me against the wall and grabs my ass.

"I can't wait to fucking slide my huge dick inside you. I will ruin you for everyone else."

Do you mean to ruin my life like you ruined your 9-year old daughter's when you locked her in a room with 30 men to let them rape her because she didn't do what you wanted?