kaeya | prince alberich

You waltzed around the empty balleoom, one hand around kaeyas neck and the other clasped in his own.

You laughed and giggled as he led you in wide circles, twirling you around, varying the speed, direction and posture, but keeping you close at all times.

Your gown below your waist danced along in its own world and both of your happiness together was more than the whole world combined.

Your e/c orbs shone and all of your best features dazzled beneath the night light.

You danced for what felt like hours, until the two of you could no longer keep up anymore, and decided to stop, to catch more then just a simple breather.

Kaeya put a halt to the waltz as he dipped you down, keeping one hand firmly around your waist, and moved his other hand to cup your cheek, putting some lose strands of hair behind your ear before he did.

His sapphire eyes stared straight into your e/c ones and he ran his thumb over the delicate skin on your cheek.

"I love you so, so, much, y/n" he whispered, not wanting to ruin the gentle mood

"I love you too." You whispered back, connecting your lips so it was now them that danced together, not your bodies

You rested a hand on his chest, and placed your other arm around his neck, letting it hang loosely.

Abruptly, his lips stopped moving against yours, and his eyes widen, his breathing stopped completely and just seconds later he fell limp to the ground.

Prince Alberich was dead.

You walked hand in hand to his grave, stopping just before the grand display of wilted flowers infront of the tombstone

"It's a shame that his death was unknown, is it not, Diluc?"

"A shame it is."

"Well, how does it feel to have finally been crowned Prince Ragnvindr?"

Wrote this on the last day of december 2021- very poorly executed but ohwell are my one-shots not always poorly executed 😋 ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH <33

Diluc's last name is so complicated to spell and for what

Not proof read rly cba sorry.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY AND GUESS HOW KAEYA DIED THEN GO AHEAD BC I ACTUALLY PLANNED THAT OUT LAST MINUTE TOO LMAO