𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Naruto's eyes were red. The Kyuubi was angry and Naruto was angry.

"Yes....know pain!!" Pein exclaimed, as he experienced the Kyuubi's horrifying rage first-hand.

Sakura gasps, as she is blown backwards by the sheer power of the Kyuubi.

"What is this?!..." Sakura muttered in shock, trying to see what was going on. She didn't know what happened to Y/n. Nobody could see.

"Do you hate me?!!" Pein shouted at Naruto with a crazed smirk.

The Kyuubi screams in response; as the yell shakes the surrounding area.

"The power of the Nine-Tails..." Pein spoke as he stared at the monstrosity that Naruto had become.

Naruto began to transform into four tails.

They fought.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Naruto eventually saw his father inside of his mindscape, who helped him control the Kyuubi a bit so he could transform back.

Naruto also ended up meeting someone named Nagato, who was the person controlling Pein.

Naruto did his magic, and Nagato healed everyone that had died; Including you. Although, Nagato died in the process of healing everyone.

Everyone began to treat Naruto like a hero. The hero of the hidden leaf.

Y/n watched from a slight distance as their blonde friend was carried by Konoha and thrown into the air as everyone cheered for him.

Rin held your shoulder gently as she watched with a smile.

Y/n was not smiling, "They switched up so quickly, huh....?" Y/n narrowed their eyes, as they slightly softened, "At least he's happy and getting the respect he deserves..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It's been a few days since Pein's attack on Konoha. Tsunade was injured, so she couldn't do her hokage duties.

The village needed a stand-in sixth hokage; and they had to select that person quickly.

Danzo was chosen by the elders of the village.

To say Itachi and Shisui were displeased would be an utter understatement.

When Y/n were simply entering their house, they saw Shisui and Itachi both planning to murder Danzo and stage it as an 'accident'.