painful day

Getting out of the taxi, type took in a very deep breathe to then place his hand to his back to rub to furrow his brow to wince here and there has he stood.
Taking in a very deep breathe, he then slowly stepped forward to go home to grit his teeth with every step.
Fucking asshole! Prick! Son of a rapist bastard!
Going slowly home, type finally made it in, to then close the door to then turn to go about to then take off his clothes piece by piece to have his head hung to be deeply confused to then go to the bathroom to then stand over his tub to then start it, to wait for the water to fill to then turn off the facet to then get inside painfully to wince here and there, to then look forward to shake his head.
"Can't believe, because of this prick, tomorrow morning, I'm going to have to call and quit! I can't keep working for him and with his father what he is saying is true, id somehow end up in jail."
Type leaned his head back to then look to the ceiling to hate his life.
He then peered his eyes down to look through the water to eye his limp dick in hatred..
"Why did you get hard for him? Your not gay! You've been on woman so why.....ugh!"
Type then brought up his hand to his forehead to rub to sign and heavily.
Why does this have to be my life! I just wanted to get into this company I've been striving to get into since I was 20, to then meet a nice woman, maybe get married, maybe have kids then this has to have fucking happen!
Type then winced has he moved uncomfortable, to then take in a very deep breathe to then move about to his knees to do something he really didn't want to but he didn't want that sick, disgusting assholes seed inside.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then place one hand to the edge of the bathtub to then grip to take his other hand to then take a finger to his hole to then move about to wince.
"Ooow!"
Sighing he gritted his teeth and hard.
You have to do this, just breathe, try to relax.
Taking in a very deep breathe he then took that finger to then start to go in, to hang his head to really wince, he then went further to make a disgusted face has he felt something slimy.
He then bend his finger to scoop to then start to take tharns cum out of his ass, by the third time he couldn't take it anymore, the pain was just to much, he then moved about to sit to then look forward to shake a bit to then flex his jaw to furrow his brow to then slowly look down to make a face.
"Why in the fuck are you hard!"
Type then moved forward to hang his head to then place his hands to his eyes to groan and loud.
What is the matter with me! I'm not gay! Fuck, I need to quit tomorrow then I need to find a woman and get laid and fast.
Type then removed his hands to then relax in the tub to place his hands to the side of the tub to look up to dart his eyes over the ceiling perplexed.
This is not making any sense to me, why am I hard for taking his cum out of my raw ass.
Ugh!
Type closed his eyes to then take in a deep breathe to then move a bit uncomfortable, just thinking of tharn, was making him even harder.
Sighing, type then slowly took his hand down to place it under the water to then wrap it about to then start to stroke to then press his head further to the edge of the tub to then bite into his lip to then start thinking of when he was with a woman.
He then stopped to furrow his brow when his cock started to go limp a bit.
Type shook his head to keep at it to not stop thinking of when he was deep inside of a woman.
Grunting and groaning, his cock stayed a little limp for him not to be able to complete. Growing tired, type eventually gave up to then get out, to then have to step back to sit a bit to the edge of the tub to grip to take in a deep breathe, his legs were tingling and he could barely feel them..
Damnit!
Type took in another deep inhale to then get up to stumble forward to then go slowly to the towel rack to then grab it to then place to his mid section to then go slowly to his bed to then flop to his stomach to look soberly to the wall to sign.
This fucking sucks! I ache all over! My ass is killing me! I feel so hungry and tired and now I'm going to have to quit when I have done nothing wrong! Can't go to the police! Can't tell anyone! Shit! This is not fair!
Type then placed his forehead to the bed to then groan to then make a face to then use his hands to push himself up to then turn his head to then look down to furrow his brow in anger.
"Fuck! How is there more! Just felt some.....ugh disgusting!"
Type then slowly moved to his back to then look down to widened his eyes, he had quite the tent.
He then flopped down to then place his hands to his eyes to groan.
"Even though it's not fair I have to quit, but I kind of can't wait, I need to get fair from this fucker and go and find a girl to be deep inside and....."
Type then removed his hands to then peer his eyes down to look at his tent has it faltered a bit to shake his head in anger.
What the fucking hell is wrong with you! God tomorrow can not come fast enough!