Party!

Chongyun laid on his bed face-up, staring at the ceiling with literally nothing on his mind. He didn't know what to do. He reached over to close his curtains, though Aiko had left a note taped to her window. "Thank you for inviting us. I loved your friends :)" Yun smiled, closing his curtains. It was pretty late into the night already so he headed straight to bed, tomorrow was the last day of break so he had to change his sleep schedule.
     An annoying, repeating sound woke Yun up, but it wasn't his usual alarm. He reached for his phone, basically still asleep. Oh, it was Xingqiu calling him! "Hey." He said, trying his best to open his eyes. Xingqiu giggled, "Look!" He showed him an amazing view of Liyue. "Wow, it's still snowing? Where are you?" Yun asked. "Haha, I'm coming down from the park right now, I went up with Xiangling and Xinyan but they had to go open up the restaurant." Qiu responded as he skipped down the path. "Ohh, you should've invited me!" Yun started to get up. Xingqiu glared into the camera, "I did! I literally called you like 10 times or something. It's whatever though, I have to go home soon anyway." He shrugged. "Huh? Why? Let's hangout!" Yun suggested. "Some company's throwing a party," He rolled his eyes, "It's in a few hours but I have to go pick up the suit from the store and then groceries, Oh and new shoes! I don't know, I'm just busy." He frowned. Chongyun glared at the camera, "Hey, you used to take me with you on these chores all the time! Look, I'll meet you at.." He started. Xingqiu interrupted him with a smile, "Please just rest!" "But you used to invite me to all of your work parties. Why not this one?" Most of the time Yun tries not to pry, but something had changed. Xingqiu frowned, thinking hard of how to respond, "You always refuse when I ask, so I wanna stop forcing you to do things?" He made up as an excuse. Yun couldn't really deny it. "Alright.." He admitted. "Oh! Hi Miss, for how much are you selling the apples for?" Xingqiu talked to a seller, "Hey Yun I'll talk to you later!" "Okay.. Bye! Lo-" Qiu hanged up. Chongyun sighed. He had already done his winter break homework, so he might as-well go somewhere. He left his room for breakfast, you could see his parents' car was gone. They had left for work, maybe it was for the better though.
     Yun headed to town, and barely halfway through he found Razor. "Razor!" He shouted for him a few steps behind. Razor turned around, "Oh, hi." He greeted. "I haven't seen you since we had school. What have you been doing?" They started walking together. "Not much? I heard about Xingqiu's engagement though." He started a conversation. "Oh yeah," Chongyun responded, "Sena's really nice so I think he'll be okay." He laughed. But he spoke from his heart, he honestly liked Sena, she was at-least respectful. "Haha, so where are you going?" Razor asked. "No idea. I was hoping to find a new place or something." Chongyun responded, "Though I did wanna see more of the town covered in snow! Maybe even build a snowman." Yun laughed. Razor smiled, "I made a snow-GIANT yesterday." He said proudly. Yun laughed, "How tall?" "8ft" "You're lying." "Nope! Ask bennet!" Razor laughed. Yun was kinda shocked, "I'll make my snowman 10 ft, if I succeed you give me 10 dollars." He was determined. "Deal! But take a picture of it, I have somewhere to go so I cant watch you." Razor smirked. "Oh, where are you going?" Yun asked. "New Year's party. Oh, what time is it.." "It's 3. How come everyone's going to a party tonight." He laughed. "Well, it's new years! I heard they're not doing a firework show this year so everyones probably just gonna be inside with their family." Razor shrugged. "mm." Yun barely responded, "Is bennett going to one too?" "Bennett's out of town." Razor responded. "Oh? Where is he?" "Way East. Mondstat." "Ahh I see, and so is Fischl?" "Yup. I kinda wanna visit there sometime, I heard it doesn't snow there." "Really? But they're so close to dragonspine." Razor just shrugged in response. "Ughh, there's no one to hang out with." Yun sighed. "What about Xingqiu?" Razor asked. "New year's party." He rolled his eyes. "Haha, just have fun. Oh, I've gotta make a quick stop here." Razor stopped in-front of a grocery store. "Alright, See you tomorrow Razor." Yun smiled as he walked off.