073

ONE MUSTN'T TELL LIES-073

On the Hogwarts train, Kodaline, Benji, Neville, Ginny, and Ella sat in a booth with each other. They were all worried about their friends. Benji was, especially, worried about his boyfriend and Ella, for Ron.

"Do you think they're okay?" Koda whispered to her friends and boyfriend.

"I hope," Ginny replied quitely. "My brothers and sister are out there."

"They're strong," Benji added. "They're going to destroy them and come back."

The train came to a sudden stop and the door to the compartment slammed open. Two Death Eaters walked in causing everyone to become quiet.

Cormac suddenly stood up. "My father will hear about this."

The Death Eaters ignored him and moved further into the compartment until they got closer to the four.

Neville stood up with a surge of confidence as Koda grabbed his arm. "Hey losers, he isn't here."

"Now get lost," Benji added.

The Death Eaters sneered at them, before disappearing into black mist and leaving.

"That was brave, Nev," Koda muttered, kissing his cheek.

***

Diana was sitting on the window seal as Hermione taught Sam how to play the piano. Ron was looking around the living room while Harry stared at his snitch.

The blonde teen pulled out the small scarlet letter and stared at it. It had a small wax Micheals Crescent stamped to the back. Diana thought back to the other letter she read and how Remus was involved with her mum's pregnancy.

It was odd that he had any say in naming them or raising them, but he was mum and dad's best friend.

"What's that?" Sammy came over to her after Ron took his place at the piano and whispered. He eyed the scarlet letter.

"A letter Dad wrote us," Diana replied, handing the letter to him.

"To my children, Samual and Diana. Read this when you think it is the right time. Did you read it?" Sammy asked.

Diana shook her head. "No. It's not the right time." She took back the letter and stuck it in her pocket.

"They were flash memories," Hermione spoke to Harry. "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch that Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."