Epilogue - Our Little Family

"I can't believe you Kim Taehyung! You- I'm bearing your child! How dare you call me fat!" She looked him with anger in eyes as she went from emotional to angry.

"Baby I wasn't calling you fat.. You're beautiful to me always." He spoke hiding behind the sofa as she looked at him fuming.

Her phone rang as she huffed before sitting on their sofa as she picked up the call, "Hello eomma" she pouted making his eyes widen.

"Eomma I can't believe this Taehyung. He is calling me fat. Can you believe that? He is such a jerk" She sobbed as he walked near her.

"I didn't mean that princess..." He tried explaining but stopped when she glared at him.

"I want to eat japchae." She looked away from him as he sighed.

"Okay." he walked to the kitchen ready to cook for God knows what time.

But his phone rang as he quickly picked it up without checking the caller ID.

(On The Phone)
"Hello?" he spoke.

"Taehyung ah" the other person spoke as he smiled.

"oh hello yoongi hyung!" he smiled.

"How are you and y/n?"

"I'm fine... She is more bossy and dangerous now.." He sighed hearing a giggle from the other line.

"Kim Taehyung! are you talking behind my back?" She yelled from the living room as he whined.

"No y/n ah. It's yoongi hyung. Do you wanna talk?" He questioned as yoongi smiled hearing them two.

"Oppa!" She gasped, "Eomma, hold on for a minute." She spoke as she got up ready to run to the kitchen but was stopped by a Taehyung who quickly walked to her with widen eyes.

"It's okay! Sit down." he spoke handing her the phone as he pecked her forehead and walked back to the kitchen.

(On The Phone)
"Hello oppa!" she spoke cheerfully.

"Hello y/nie, how are you?" yoongi asked smiling through the phone.

"I'm very good oppa. How are you?" she replied as he smiled again.

"I'm good little sis. Are you bothering your husband too much?" He asked.

"Did he complained?" she gasped.

"No. He didn't. I'm just asking you." he replied.

"I don't mean to bother him too much Oppa. It's just my mood swings gets the best of me." She explained with a pout.

"okay okay. I understand. It's okay. He is your husband after all. If you're bearing the child, he has to bear you." he giggled making her pout.

"are you seriously comparing me to a child oppa?"

Yoongi widen his eyes, "no no. Of course not. You're a grown up women." he spoke.

"Are you calling me old? I'm still young oppa." She sobbed as Taehyung came running to her.

"What's wrong?" he asked gently rubbing her back.

"Taehyung I'm still young." she sobbed as he held her hand tightly.

"Of course baby you have a very young heart and a young soul." He tried comforting as she handed him the phone.

"Oppa called me a baby and then he called me a old lady." She rested her head on his arm as he pecked her forehead.

"You're perfect in all ways. Don't worry about anything." he replied as he sighed before speaking into the phone.

"Hyu-" He was instantly cut off as yoongi Oppa.