Chapter 47

Romeo's POV

"Yes, I gave you my blessing." He nodded.

I flashed him a wide smile. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I promise I will make Sienna happy." I said, giving him a grateful look. I could hardly contain my happiness.

"You don't have another choice. If you hurt my daughter, you will pay for it." He threatened me.

"I would never hurt her. I love her so much." I stated confidently.

Sienna's POV

After leaving the company, I went straight to the penthouse. On the way, Romeo called me and informed me that he was still in the meeting and would come late.

When I walked into our bedroom, I saw a big white box on the bed. I raised my eyebrows in surprise and approached the bed. There was a note on it.

'Open me!'

I smiled and opened the box. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw a cream chiffon Dior gown. I took it and looked at the dress in awe. It was so feminine and elegant. Under the dress, there was another box. I pulled it out of the white box after putting the dress on the bed carefully. Then I opened the box and saw a pair of beige Louis Vuitton pumps and another note.

'Princess, your carriage is waiting for you to take you to your prince.'

I giggled happily and started getting ready, excited. Once I put on my clothes and did my hair, I grabbed my clutch and left.

There was a limousine waiting for me in front of the building. The driver opened the door for me once he greeted me. After thanking him, I got in the car, feeling excited.

I looked through the window when we arrived at our destination. So Romeo planned a date in the planetarium, but why did he ask me to dress like this?

The driver opened the door for me and said politely. "Have a good evening, Miss."

"Thanks." I nodded as I got out of the car and walked towards the building.

I looked at a simulation of the night sky on a dome ceiling in awe. It was so magical. I had never been here before. There was romantic music playing in the background. There was no one else, just me.

"Juliet." Romeo called me from behind as I heard footsteps.

I turned around and gave my lover boy a bright smile. He looked smoking hot in his black a three-piece tuxedo. He approached me slowly and flashed me his charming smile, melting me. I loved his smile so much; it was so beautiful and heart-warming, filling my heart with joy and happiness.

"You are stunning." He said, grabbing my hand, and placed a soft kiss on my palm.

"You aren't bad yourself." I winked at him playfully.

He grinned, amused and led us towards the seats. Once we settled into our comfortable seats, we started watching the show, holding each other's hands.

After watching this magnificent show, Romeo stood up and extended his hand towards me. I gave him a warm smile as I held his hand and stood up. Then another show started displaying on the ceiling; the stars came out, making us feel like we were outside.

"Close your eyes and make a wish." He said, pointing to a shooting star. I nodded and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I gasped in surprise, covering my mouth with my hand. Romeo got down on one knee, holding a red velvet box in his hand, and gave me a nervous smile.

"I made a wish to spend the rest of my life with you." He said honestly, full of love in his eyes as he opened the box. There was a diamond ring inside the box. On either side of the diamond were two rows of channel set little diamonds.