ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs 2

I wake up and remember that i'm at grandma and grandpa's house, i'm currently cuddled into my mama she has her arms around my waist and her hand on my hair, i lift my head up and sit up, "mama" i whisper, "mama" i repeat, i sigh "mmmaaammaaaa" i whisper louder poking her face, "jesus y/n what is it" she says opening her eyes, "sorry but i wan wake up and see everyone" i say smiling, mama groans and turns to look at the clock, "are you serious, it's 4 in the morning go back to sleep" she says taking me in her arms, i sigh and close my eyes and my mom strokes my hair again cuddling up.

"y/n bub wake up" i hear my mom say, i whine and turn my head, "you need to wake up now" she says to me, "mh mh" i whine putting my head under the pillows, "guess i'm gonna have to see grandma and grandpa on my own" she teases me, "nooo" i shout sitting up, "there's my angel" mama says scooping me up, i don't say anything and just lay my head on her shoulder.

She walks out the room and down to the living room, "Nat, y/n" Grandma says putting some bowls on the table, "where are your clothes little monkey" grandma says tickling my sides which makes me giggle "no clothes" i say giving her a cheeky smile, she gasps and kisses my forehead and continues to place bowls down, mama sits down with my at the table as we wait for, Aunt Yelena and Grandpa Alexei to come out, "mama where Aunt Welena and Grandpa Welexi" i say turning to her, she lets out a laugh "they'll be here soon baby" "why are you laughing" i ask confused, "say Yelena" "Welena" i say confused still, "Y Yelana" "Y-Y-Welena!" i squeal, my mom continues to laugh at me, i pout in defeat that i cant say Yelena, "it's okay bub you'll get it one day" my mom says pecking my pout which makes me smile.

Soon enough Aunt Yelena walks out of her bedroom, "Aunt Welena" i squeal, that makes them all laugh, i whine and jump of my moms lap and turn to the sofa behind us and burry my face in it, i feel someone scoop me up, "it's okay little bean" Aunt Yelena says as i hid my face in her chest. She brings me back to the table and sits down with me, i don't say anything and just stay with Aunt Yelena, "are you gonna eat anything y/n" my mom asks me, i don't answer her because i'm mad at her for laughing, "y/n" she repeats, she sighs "right we're going home now" "nooooooooo" i whine turning to face her, "are you gonna eat something then" i nod my head, "you don't need to get upset, it's cute that you couldn't say Yelena" my mom says stroking my cheek, i put on an angry face at her which makes her laugh a bit, "admit it was funny" she says, i shake my head, "okay, here" she says lifting me off Aunt Yelena and putting me in my own seat, "hey" i say scrunching my nose, "you can go back to Aunt Yelena after you eat" she says to me, i whine a bit but eat the cereal.

Natasha's pov
Y/n is eating her cereal asks she talks to everyone, it's nice seeing her open up a bit to them and not being as shy as she was when we arrived. "All done" she says turning to me, "well done bub" she smiles at me, "can i just ask why y/n has no clothes on" Yelena says making everyone laugh, "no clothes" she laughs everyone laughs along with her before we all decide to go get ready for today.

"Let's go" i say lifting her up upside down, "mommy put my down" she says squirming, i flip her over so she's facing up right, "your silly" she says putting a strand off my hair on my hair, "your the silly one angel" i say walking into the bedroom, i place her on the bed and she starts jumping up and down, i grab her by the waist carefully and pull her to me, "hey miss i'm jumping" she says trying to get out of my arms, "you little angel need clothes on" i say, "nu uh" "yes" "no "yes" "no" "yes" "no mama" "yes y/n" i place her on the bed backwards and change her diaper and change into some underwear and leggings, i attempt to put a shirt on her "hold still y/n" she throws her arms about "no" i manage to put the t-shirt over her head and threw her arms, "meanie" she whispers and i pick her up, "i heard that cheeky" i say poking her stomach, she sighs and lays her head on my shoulder, "you really didn't wanna wear a t-shirt" i ask her, she shakes her head, "sorry baby but you need to, you might get sick" i say walking out to where everyone is.