Chapter 49

Sienna's POV

"Come on. You should calm down." She said softly and placed soft kisses on my cheeks, lips, jaw and neck. "I know ways to relax you." She whispered in my ear seductively and placed her hand on my member.

I gulped as she started stroking me and grinned at her, amused, wrapping my arms around her waist, pressing her against my body. "Less words, more action, Miss." I teased her and winked at her playfully.

"Then let me convince you. More correctly, remind you of my talents." She stated provocatively and brushed her lips against mine without kissing them.

In a swift movement, I scooped her up in my arms bridal style. She gasped, surprised and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Let's see your talents, Ms. Anderson. I am so intrigued about your plans to relax me." I commented huskily, holding her in my arms. "Then I will think what I can do to marry my beautiful Juliet. In the end, if we can't destabilize your stubborn father, then I will knock up you." I winked at her playfully while carrying her towards the bedroom.

"You are crazy." She chuckled, amused and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

***

Romeo held my hand as he led us towards the entrance. Tonight, we were going to meet up with our friends and my brother, Troy. It was our first meeting after Romeo and my engagement party. We were so busy; so we couldn't find time when all of us had free time or we were in New York. However, it seemed we didn't manage it today as well because Charlotte couldn't join us.

When we walked inside, there was just Troy waiting for us while drinking absently. It was good that he was alone. I wanted to talk to him. My mother told me yesterday that when Troy stayed the night in the mansion a few days ago, he had a nightmare. Moreover, my mother informed me that it had happened before as well.

When Troy noticed us, he gave us a slight smile and greeted us. Then Romeo went to get a glass of Martini for me and a glass of whiskey for himself, leaving Troy and me alone.

"You look tired." I commented, standing close to him.

"Yes, I didn't sleep properly last night." He sighed, rubbing his forehead, and sipped his drink.

"Nightmares again?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrow, surprised and sighed, closing his eyes. "Mom told you, didn't she?"

"Troy, you know you can trust me." I reminded softly, stroking his arm gently.

"I know, princess." He forced a smile, cupping my cheek.

"So where is our racer?" Romeo asked cheerfully, interrupting us as he approached us and extended my glass towards me.

"Thanks." I gave him a smile and sipped my drink.

"He will come in twenty minutes. He is going to come straight here from the airport." Troy informed.

Lucca participated in a race three days ago in Dubai and won the Grand Prix. We were going to celebrate his success today as well.

"And Nathan?" Romeo asked, wrapping his arm around my waist, and took a sip from his whiskey.

"Nathan can't come. He is on a last-minute business trip." My brother informed. I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

"So there will be just four of us. Charlotte has a photoshoot in Greece. She couldn't join us either." Romeo commented nonchalantly.

Could it be a coincidence that both Nathan and Charlotte couldn't come? They had seemed close since the engagement party. When I asked Charlotte about it, she denied and changed the subject.