Epilogue

Sienna's POV

"Hey, sis! Congratulations again." Troy said warmly, approaching me, and hugged me.

"Thank you, Troy." I gave him a grateful look.

"Wait a minute! Did you know about it, Troy?" My father asked him, frustrated, raising his eyebrow.

I gave my brother a nervous look. He pursed his lips together and ran his hand through his hair.

"Umm..." Troy mumbled, rubbing his nape uncomfortably. "Yes, I was his best man." He confessed honestly.

"How could you go behind my back and hide it from me?!" My father exclaimed angrily, clenching his fist. "We will talk about it later. Alone!" He added sternly.

"It isn't necessary, Dad. I did what was right. I know how much they love each other. Actually, all of us know about it. They proved it to everyone several times that it is true love between them. So I supported their decision." Troy stated confidently and gave Romeo and me a warm smile. Romeo nodded, mouthing thank you. Meanwhile, I gave him a grateful smile.

My father breathed deeply and ran his hand through his hair without saying anything.

"Well, as a parent, we would like to see our children's wedding. But my impatient son surprised us." Asher commented and winked at Romeo. My husband pursed his lips together, rubbing the back of his neck. "However, you can't stop us from attending your wedding ceremony." Aspen added, giving us a cunning look.

Romeo and exchanged a confused look. Meanwhile, everyone was looking at my father-in-law in confusion.

"Be ready! In two weeks, you are going to have a wedding reception." He informed joyfully. "What do you think, Aspen?" He turned his gaze to my father and asked his opinion. Meanwhile, I looked at Romeo, surprised. He gave me his charming smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine with me." My father nodded, placing his hand into his pocket.

"Great! In two weeks, there is a grand wedding." Asher announced cheerfully.

***

I was looking at myself in the mirror without managing to hold myself from smiling. Today was our wedding ceremony. I felt drunk with happiness. A few minutes ago, I talked to Romeo; he seemed so excited as well. His voice almost shook while talking. I had never seen him like this.

Suddenly, the door opened, and my father walked in, interrupting my thoughts. As soon as he saw me, his jaw dropped.

"A real princess!" My father exclaimed, giving me a broad smile as he approached me. "You look so beautiful." He added emotionally as tears shimmered in his eyes and hugged me.

"Thank you, Dad." I gave him a warm smile, still hugging him.

He pulled back and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he looked at me from head to toe in awe. I wore a designer wedding dress with v-neck bodice decorated with three-dimensional embroidery that cascades down the gown and with a front skirt slit, showing the perfect amount of my skin. The soft tulle A-line skirt subtly skimmed my body and detachable off-the-shoulder sleeves tied in a dainty bow, giving me an ethereal effect.

"Didn't you change your mind?" He asked hopefully.

"Dad!"

"Fine. Fine." He sighed. "It seems I can't get rid of him anytime soon. And I should bear his presence as my precious daughter's husband now. At least, I know he wouldn't dare to hurt you; he isn't that level stupid." My father frowned.

"Why don't you like him? You had got along very well before we started dating." I asked in curiosity.

"It was before he stole my only daughter." He pouted.