Love Locks [18+] - 49.

A/N: writing this live from the beautiful beaches of Cancun rn <3 i wrote this under the influence of mezcal so im sorry for any errors in the chapter. This chapter also contains sMUT!! lemme know what you think! thanks for the love always

____________________

... 

"J.J.K plus... my initials. How cute!"  You read out the words Jungkook was writing down and laughed quietly, peeking over his shoulder eagerly. Your boyfriend glanced over to you and returned the smile, turning his attention back to the pink lock in his hand, flipping it over and writing a message on the back.

The two of you were at Namsan Tower the next day after your date night together. A night you couldn't stop thinking about. A night that was engraved in your memory forever. You enjoyed yourself so much that if Jungkook asked you to do it again, you would be ready and willing to do it for sure. Yesterday was just simply incredible. Jungkook was incredible. You couldn't stop thinking about it.

You have always loved rough sex. And it might have even been your favorite type of sex if you were being honest. There was just something about the primal, almost animalistic urgency of the act and the pain involved in it that was fucking amazing. It was all about the hair pulling and slapping. The sweaty bodies pressed together. Bruises that would last a week. Getting your shit rocked in any position possible. Add all of that up with none other than Jeon Jungkook himself and you had yourself one of the most perfect nights of your life.

You were in complete bliss.

Your body ached all over from last night though. Your neck was marred with a bruise from Jungkook's belt. Wrists red and feeling raw from the fabric of Jungkook's tie wrapped around your skin. Everything hurt. You were still exhausted and feeling the after effects of passing out as well. But you had no regrets. If anything, you wished you didn't pass out. You wished the two of you didn't even have to finish.

You silently thanked God that you packed a turtleneck as part of your change of clothes. You wore it high above your neck, tucking it into a short skirt and layering your coat over the ensemble with a pair of combat boots. It was a simple outfit as your body pained too much to even try to do anything special. You didn't carry a lot of clothes anyways. But that did not stop Jungkook from moaning and groaning about you bringing a whole suitcase with you for just one night. He could be such a baby sometimes. Especially when he, himself packed a bag almost twice his size for his own things.

Jungkook was busy scribbling over the lock in his hand before glancing up at the sky when a large plane flew over your heads. He barely noticed the signage along the plane but when he did, he broke out into a grin, looking over at you to see if you noticed too, "Look up, 여보..." Jungkook smiled at you, pointing over the safety rails of the tower towards the sky, turning your attention to a plane gliding through the clouds with a birthday message dedicated to Taehyung written on the body of the plane, "It's a project Army's did for V's birthday."

"Holy shit." You looked up and squinted, covering over your forehead to shield your eyes from the sun as you stared up at the sky, "Your fans are amazing." You whispered just for Jungkook to hear, shaking your head in disbelief, "Amazing and dedicated." You watched the plane as it glided through the clouds, smiling at the cute message for Taehyung written along it as you questioned Jungkook, "What did they do for your birthday?"

"Pretty much the same thing. I heard there was even an ad with my face on it in Times Square." Jungkook nodded in response to you, feeling himself begin to smile at how lucky he was to have such dedicated fans. And how lucky he was to have you to share his love for his fans with too.