Camilo x Chub!f!reader

I forgot who requested this, I'm so sorry
___________________________________

I sat on the beach and hummed a happy tune as Camilo ordered the Ice cream, swaying my legs with a bright smile.

I continued as u saw some men walking by, glancing at me. I stopped and raised an eyebrow as they snickered amongst themselves, eyeing me.

"She's a cow at that point."
I heard one laugh, making my heart sink. I lowered my head, pretending not to hear them.

I felt tears begin to flood my eyes, making me sniffle. They continued, calling me names and laughing.

Suddenly, I heard yelling, making me raise my head quickly. My eyes widened as I saw Luisa yelling at the men, them cowering in fear.

I stood up, watching as the men ran off. I turned to Luisa, smiling warmly. She smiled back, transforming into Camilo. I tensed for a minute, but calmed down and ran to him, giving him a big hug.

He laughed, pecking my cheek and returning the hug.

"Don't listen to them, amor." He whispered, I sighed. "But—" he suddenly grabbed my wrist, taking me to a random alley. He suddenly pressed our lips together, hugging me tightly.

He pulled away, pecking all over my face, making me giggle. "You. Are. Beautiful." he accentuated every word with kisses in between, making sure you knew how beautiful you were.

(Say anything rude abt urself in the comments and I'm gonna hunt you down)

You giggled, him finally giving you a big kiss on the lips. "Eres hermosa, no te olvides."

("You're beautiful, don't forget.")

You smiled warmly, small tears appearing in your eyes. He smiled back with just as much warmth, pecking your eyes to make the tears go away.

You really did love him.