Hinata's History Lesson

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Iruma POV

Rimuru takes me to a building for this class with Hinata that she set up for me to attend earlier. After walking down a few hallways, we reach the classroom. I'm still a little scared to go since Hinata is the teacher, but I think I'll be alright.

The two of us walk inside and all eyes are immediately on us. Hinata, all the students, everyone. The room is filled with students of a variety of races, maybe around two-thirds of them appearing to be human. They all look close to my age, some looking a few years younger and some a few older.

Rimuru isn't paying the students any mind though, her eyes solely focused on Hinata who's across the room, appearing to have been preparing to start class before we interrupted. She's dressed a bit differently than the last time I saw her, now wearing something you'd expect a teacher to wear along with a monocle in front of one eye.

"Who are those two?" one of the human students asks curiously.

"You idiot, that's Lord Rimuru!" a hobgoblin student responds scoldingly, staring daggers at the first student.

"What?! Th-the Demon Lord!?" the human student asks, looking both shocked and a little scared.

"Yeah! Show him the respect he deserves!" another monster student adds.

"I-I will, I'm sorry! I didn't know what he looked like, I just moved here recently!" the human boy insists desperately with a panicked, apologetic expression on his face.

"Who's the other guy though? I've never seen him before..." another student asks.

"I don't know..." one of them responds.

It seems like our arrival has shattered the quiet in the room, and Hinata doesn't look too happy about it. She marches over menacingly, all the chatting students falling silent as she passes them. She points to the door, gesturing for us to step outside.

"That is exactly why I can't have you in my classroom!" Hinata scolds Rimuru sternly once we're no longer inside.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to bring Iruma here just like we talked about, that's all!"

"You didn't have to go inside yourself you fool! Now my students are all worked up!"

"I'm sure you're fully capable of calming them down, Hinata. Sorry again, I'll leave so I don't distract them all again, okay?" Rimuru says, giving Hinata an apologetic pat on the shoulder which she brushes away irritatedly. The gesture made Hinata's already red face turn redder, but I can't tell if it's from anger or something else.

"Just...go!" She says angrily as she whips around and goes back into the room, leaving Rimuru and me in the hallway.

Rimuru lets out a small chuckle as the door closes behind Hinata.

"Alright, you better get in there yourself. Have fun!" Rimuru says while nudging me towards the door.

"Uhhhh...are you sure? She's all mad at us now, maybe I shouldn't go."