Chapter 7

TW: HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS, F SLUR, SA, ABUSE, VERY STRONG TOPICS, you've been warned.
E/N= Ex name

Y/N POV:
My head hurt like hell, my vision was blurry when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move, I felt numb.
I realized my hands were chained to a wall while my legs on the other hand were not chained. I was only wearing my bra and my underwear and I looked and realized I was in a basement of some sort.

Panic rushed over me as I started to try and get wrists out of the chains as I Started to fear what would happen to me.
"Well well, guess who woke up?" I heard someone from the stairs. And my eyes widened when I heard a very familiar voice

"Good morning D/N." Dean said while smirking at me. "DEAN WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE ME CHAINED UP YOU ASSHOLE" I said while standing up and trying to get at him. "oh cmon D/N, you knew this was coming anyway, you were basically asking for it." I saw e/n leaning on a wall while saying that. I was filled with anger and confusion, my face went pale as I remembered last night.

My drink tasted...weird....and soon I blacked out.

"What the fuck did you put in my drink.." I asked. "Oh nothing much, just Little bit of," he got a small bag and turned it over and emptied it and TONS of different pills and drugs came out of the bag. My eyes widened as I looked at all of them. "You are fucking sick." I said sternly at them.

Dean chuckled while e/n came closer to him. "And for a ugly fag, your not so bad yourself~" dean said while looking me up and down. "DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT PERVERT!" I yelled while trying to get out of the chains.
e/n just slapped me in the face "SHUT IT WHORE" he said while kicking me in the stomach. I fell to the ground as my arms still chained up.

I was tearing up, was this where I would die? I got so scared at the thought. "Now let's have some fun."

~

It's been weeks since I've been kidnaps in these sickos place. They've abused me, hurt me in so many ways and stuff I don't like to talk about...I've been trying for days to escape but nothing seems to work, I've been losing hope of ever seeing the outside world ever again. They we're actually generous to unchain me at night. And tonight I just sat in the basement Unphased by anything. 

And out of nowhere I just sobbed. I sobbed and sobbed, I missed Vanessa, I missed Freddy Chica and Roxy, I missed Scarlett, heck I even missed Sun and moon, but most of all I missed Monty the most. He was one of the first to truly understand me. He was there when I was sad and in my darkest days, I cried more at the thought, would I never see him again? I cried more and more till I got dehydrated. And what's worst is that,

I never got to tell him how much I love him.

~
SA warning, if you don't feel comfortable please skip this part.
Dean was grabbing my face while kissing me, e/n was trying to touch me but I refused and moved as much as I could but he hit me cut me with a knife to prevent me from moving. I pulled back from dean and e/n and fell onto the floor.
End of SA
"..Please..stop.." I said while coughing and crying. "Be prepared for tomorrow because we have something special planned for you" dean said with a smirk. Dean kept saying things till

e/n hit him in the bat of the head with a metal bat. He kept hitting him with the floor was covered in blood and the bat was gorey and bloody. I sat there with a pale face as I watched in horror as this happened. "..Sweetheart my plan worked..your supposed to be mine and mine only~" he said while dropping the bat
And coming up to me our faces very close, he kissed me and I tried to pull away. I cried as he kissed me. It took awhile for him to pull away from the kiss. "Till tomorrow love~" he said while unchaining me and walking out of the basement locking the door behind him.

I cried and sobbed so loud. I just wanted to leave.

Just leave.