》12《

"Mina?"

"Mina?"

Mina jolted up at the call, looking up at the boy who called her.

"Yes, SeokJin?"

"....You seem tired. Are you okay?" The handsome boy sat next to her, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, as he peeked at her with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night."

"Can I ask why? Was something bothering you?"

Mina nodded with a sigh, as SeokJin waited patiently for an explanation.

"Jeongguk." The male blinked, his eyes widening a bit, as he gave her a questioning glance.

"I just don't know what to do with him, SeokJin. It's been a while since we've known each other- we train together....and yet nothing seems to have changed. He wants absolutely nothing to do with me- he doesn't talk to me, he always stands furthest away from me- it's just....I want him to interact more- not with just me but with everyone. I want him to come out of his shell- and as his teammate and Noona- I feel responsible for his comfort....but I don't know how to make him feel that comfort."

SeokJin sighed knowing exactly what Mina was talking about. Jeongguk was very shy and too quiet- and he understood exactly what Mina was feeling- because he felt the same way. Although, Jeongguk was more drawn to SeokJin compared to other members- and most of his interactions were with SeokJin himself- but despite that, the boy was still very shy. Being shy wasn't a bad thing, but Mina just wished he would be more confident and open.

"Yoongi told me he cried himself to sleep last night."

"What?" SeokJin let out, moving closer to her, as his face displayed worry.

"Yeah....apparently he's been doing it a lot, and everytime the boys try to help him out- he either pretends to be asleep, or he just plays dumb. I understand him though- he's a young kid from Busan- who came all the way to Seoul to be a trainee. He's away from his family- and as to be expected, trainee life isn't easy. That's why I want to make him feel....comfortable somehow- but all my attempts have failed so far- and it's so frustrating how he denies any cooperation with me." Mina let out a groan, signifying her frustration. As childish as it may seem- she absolutely hated it when things didn't go her way, or when somebody disobeyed her.

SeokJin smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to even say to her. He patted her back lightly.

"It's okay, Mina. Don't worry about him- I'll talk to my parents and the management team about moving into the dorms with the boys. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Mina blinked, before smiling at the younger male's thoughtfulness. Reaching her hand out, she ruffled his hair affectionately, poking his forehead softly afterwards. "That's really nice of you, SeokJin. I'd really appreciate that. He needs somebody there for him."