A Fun Work Day !

It was my first day working at the Pizzaplex. Honestly, I was excited. The whole place looked amazing and so much fun. I would run around and explore the place. Friendly Fred Bear (Aka Glamrock freddy) was so kind to introduce theirselves and help me around a bit. He was nice.
The best part was honestly that I had my own room! Since well, this was kind of a full time job —
I went into my room that was finally completely made and as soon as I see it, I lay on the couch. After lying on the couch I look at the mirror stand with a chair that was my favorite color.
I jolt up as I hear someone repeatedly knocking on my door. As I go to open the door, I see Chica.
Damn, she's pretty.
"Hey, Y/N! A show is gonna begin soon! You should really hurry up, You're on drummer duty~"
"Huh? Arent I just the entertainer?"
"Yess... But this song needs a drummer to it, and I think you could be able to handle that job!"
"Alright then! I won't let you down! ... Now then, Lead the way, Chica!"
I follow Chica's instructions as we all finally meet up onto the main stage area and I set up on the drummer area.
"Roxy.. Chica.. Y/N, Andd... No monty. Do any of you know where Monty is? He isn't here!"
Who was this Monty? And why was he so late?
"Probably on the cat walk area in Monty Golf." Roxy said in an annoyed tone.
" well then, we'll have to go on without him if he doesn't show up" Freddy said after a sigh.
Im gonna give that Monty a piece of my mind.

A stand rises up and you could hear children cheering and yelling for us. Pretty sure they were cheering for me since I was the new one here!
The show went on smoothly and freddy sang his heart out while I worked hella hard on the drums.

After the show was done, Freddy congratulated me on how good I was and so did Chica.
"I knew you were the perfect drummer!" Chica said in a loud voice.

I tap freddy's shoulder.
"Hey freddy, Monty golf was right across Roxy's raceway.. Right?"
"Correct. Why do you ask?"
"I'm gonna need a talk with that Monty."
"Oh Okay then! But do know he is kind of the aggressive type. Also it's best to wait until everyone leaves -"
"That's fine with me! I am pretty strong after all though~ and thanks so much Freddy!"
"Of course. Good luck, Y/N"

Now, I just need to wait.