New year specjal bitches (this will onky be short so dont exoect anything)

"Come on xiao let's go outside it's almost 12 am and I don't wanna miss the fireworks" venti repeatedly said to xiao , who was getting ready

"Venti calm down in almost ready" xiao finished getting ready a second after and they went outside . At that moment it was 11:58 pm.

Venti was staring at the clock of his phone ,eagerly (tbh idk what eagerly means but it sounded right) waiting for it to turn 0:00 am .

Then it finally did , fireworks were suddenly all over the sky , it was truly a breathtaking sight but xiao was looking at something else that was even more beautiful.
"Happy new year xia-" venti was cut off by a pair of lips owned by a certain boy next to him. He quickly pulled away again and quietly said "happy new year to you too venti"

Venti was stunned , speechless , frozen in place . He expected everything but that . He didn't complain tho it was the best thing that xiao could've done , you could say venti had basically hoped this would happen because definitely didn't have the guts to do that. It was like the best thing venti has ever felt and he wanted to fell it again but like he said , he didn't have the guts for it and his face was probably red as a tomato.

He looked over to xiao who was watching the fireworks with a light blush in his face . Xiaos mind was going crazy , he didn't plan on kissing his best friend . He didn't think and just kissed his best friend and immediately regret it after , thinking he ruined their friendship.

He took a glance at venti who was staring at him in shock , he quickly looked away again .

After a few minutes , venti was done with being shocked and was able to speak again. "Xiao...that was like-"venti paused , xiao was dying inside because he was afraid venti would say something bad .
"-That was like THE BEST THING YOU COULDVE DONE OUT OF ALL THINGS" Xiao was confused , so venti was happy  about it ? And not upset ?

Xiao couldn't help but smile , wich left venti speechless again , to be honest how can you not be speechless if this mother fucker is so fucking hot cute adorable beautiful pretty. Venti walked behind xiao and hugged him , resting his head in xiao shoulder.

They both turned their heads back towards the fireworks , silently watching them .

Sry if there are a lot of mistakes I'm too lazy to re read i just really wanted to write a new year special