seis

ISEUL:
guess who's back
back again

SUKI:
really? an eminem song??

ISEUL:
shut up
anyways
i just finished my test

HUENING KAI:
THATS GREAT
ME AND THE GUYS ARE AT THE
CORNER STORE

TAEHYUN:
to be specific, the one near where
yeojin fell

YEOJIN:
you're never gonna let that go are you

TAEHYUN:
HELL NO
anyways we're all waiting here
so you guys should hurry

ISEUL:
i ain't even get a chance to rest
but okay
suki and yeojin i'll go to yalls dorms
so we can all go together

SUKI:
i'll be waiting sugar mommy 😩😩

YEOJIN:
^

Yeojin sat on the couch, her phone in her hand as she waited for her friends arrival.

She knew it wouldn't take long for Suki and Iseul to arrive, but it felt like forever. She just sat in silence, eyes observing her slightly messy dorm that her and her roommate refused to clean. Their excuse? Studying for finals.

As Yeojin planned out what she would do for the break that they had just earned after finals, a loud banging was heard on her door and a very loud "We're here bitch!" was heard. Yeojin immediately recognized the voice as Suki's.

Yeojin got up, making sure to grab her wallet and keys before heading to the door, opening it and seeing Suki and Iseul standing there. Iseul was looking around the halls while Suki stood with a smile.

"You okay?" Yeojin asked Iseul who looked back at her and nodded.

"Just tryna figure out which dorm is Soobin's. He could hear the banging last time and now it makes me wonder which dorm is his." Iseul said, then shrugging off the thought.

"Ready?" Iseul asked, her voice in a motherly tone as usual. She was extremely dedicated in taking care of her two younger friends. It was her older sister instinct.

"Yeah." Yeojin replied, walking out to her friends and shutting and locking her door.

The trio walked, Suki singing random songs as they did in a horribly out of tune way.

"You sound like a dying cat. Shut up." Yeojin said, covering her ears and giving a disgusted look to Suki.

In response, Suki only sang louder, drawing a lot of attention to them as they walked down the stairs to the entrance of the building.

"I'm actually gonna slap you." Yeojin said, reaching her hand out to try and hit Suki, but she dodged it as she became used to Yeojin's attempts.

"I'd like to see you try." Suki said, lightly hitting Yeojin which set her off to start chasing Suki.

"Be careful! Don't fall again!" Iseul shouted as she ran after them, embarrassed because of them but continuing to chase to make sure Yeojin doesn't absolutely murder Suki.

Of course, Suki managed to outrun Yeojin and juked her, making Yeojin almost fall once again. However, she managed to regain her balance after a few short seconds and somehow managed to lose the girl she was chasing.