Chapter 8

TW: Strong topics
T/N= town name

Y/N POV:
It's been almost a year since e/n has kept me. I had given up completely up on escaping, there was no point anymore. e/n had let me stay out of the basement and in the actual house and long as I don't try and escape. He still hurt me but a little less, it was a regular night, I was wearing shorts and an oversized rock band T-shirt. "Hey babe" e/n said to me while getting a knife. "..." I said nothing, I refused to talk to him.
"Not talking again huh? I guess I'll just have to put words in your mouth" he said while smirking and gripping the knife. My breath starting to get shakey as he came towards me. He grabbed my face and kissed me, I didn't kiss back, nor did I close my eyes.

He pulled away and smirked. "You know, your cute when your flustered~" my eyes widened at a memory

"You know, your cute when your flustered~" Monty said which made me blush more.

I started tearing up at the memory. e/n wiped my tears away. "Don't cry baby, tears make your eyes look all red and ugly, plus you know I love you" he said I just gave him a blank expression. I wanted to punch, hit, or just yell at him for fucking once. I just scoffed and went to the living room and put on the TV. It was the news. "After 11 months, Y/N L/N has not been found, police are starting to lose hope of finding the young adult. We will all keep Y/N in good spirits and we hope to find Y/N soon."
I sighed as I turned off the TV, the last thing I need right now is to be reminded of that.

I thought for a second as I had an idea.

~

I finished making the drink and put the pill as it dissolved in the drink, I smirked as I headed upstairs, "Baby, I made you a drink, I want to know how it tastes" I said as I gave a fake smile to him with puppy eyes. "Finally turning around huh? That's what a real woman should do." He smirked as I handed him the drink and I impatiently watched him as he took a sip. "Tastes, kinda sweet...but it tastes kinda weir..." before he could finish his sentence he had passed out and spilled the rest of his drink on the bed. I got all the excited and relieved as I packed a bag of outfits and food quickly, I stole all of the money I could find in the house and it all added up to $1069 I put on comfortable clothes and put shoes on as I ran out of the house, I ran and ran not looking where I was going. When I finally was far from the house I opened my eyes to see I was in the middle of nowhere.

It didn't look like t/n at all? A truck came my way and I held out my hand to get the drivers attention. The truck slowed down and it came to a stop. The window rolled down to a woman with medium blond curly hair, she wore a gray tank top and looked to be in her early 30s "what can I do for ya sweetpea?"
"O-Oh ma'am do you know what state I'm in?"

"Oh silly, your in Texas"