Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"

I couldn't find a gif I'm so sorry

- Pandora -

Evie's version of 'dirty truth or dare' was basically like everyone else's - just with a heck of a lot more alcohol.

If you answered a truth, you took a shot.

Once you completed a dare, you took a shot.

You chickened out, you took a shot.

It was shots galore.

Only fifteen minutes in, and Luke was pretty much away with it. I had managed to avoid shots most of the game - due to the fact nobody had really picked me yet - but it was only a matter of time.

"Michael, truth or dare?" Calum questioned, wiggling his eyebrows playfully towards his best friend.

We sat in a circle in the middle of Ashton's living room, bottles of vodka and shot glasses placed messily in the middle. It looked like the most stereotypical scene from any teenage movie ever, but I was way past caring.

My whole life was basically a chick-flick.

"Dare." Michael replied confidently, his eyes slightly glazed over.

Calum thought for a second before grinning, shooting Michael a mischievous look.

"I dare you to kiss Luke."

"Kiss Luke?" The blonde/blue haired boy coughed.

"On the lips."

"Oh god."

"Don't act so disgusted," Luke chuckled, running a hand through his quiffed up hair "you've done it before."

"We agreed to never talk about that!"

"Did we?"

"Yes."

"...Shít. Well, that cats out the bag."

"Wait- When did you two kiss?" Ashton questioned, seeming extremely amused.

Luke shot Michael a questioning glance as he attempted to calculate, stumbling a couple times before having to start over.

Michael just hid himself behind his hair, studying his hands with embarrassment. I had never even considered the fact that something could possibly happen between the two boys, but it wasn't impossible to imagine.

They spent almost every single day together since they were five. Of course some feelings may start to occur.

"I think it was last Christmas?"

"In my defence, he had mistletoe." Michael quickly added, his cheeks burning a deep shade of crimson "Y'know how I am with mistletoe."

"It's his weakness." Calum stated, softly nodding his head in understanding.

"So, you two just casually kissed and never spoke of it again?" I questioned, causing Luke to roll his blue eyes in exasperation.

"We're not like you girls, we don't need to 'talk about our feelings ' or 'work shít out' like you do." He explained, causing colour to slowly rise to Ashton's cheeks.

"Well, sometimes we do." The scruffy haired boy mumbled, hinting towards his sleepover.

Luke was too drunk to even acknowledge Ashton's comment, confidently slinging his arm around Michael's shoulders before tugging the blonde/blue haired boy forward.

"Get ready for the show of a fücking lifetime."

I didn't know whether to shield my eyes or watch as my brother hastily leaned in towards the slightly flustered boy, their lips connecting easily. The other two boys seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves as they watched, large goofy grins spreading across their slightly red faces. Evie silently laughed beside me, clapping her hands like a demented seal.