Chapter 9

Y/N POV:

IM IN WHAT STATE NOW?? "Texas.!?" Texas was states away from t/n!
"Yeah, what's wrong do you need a ride somewhere?" The woman asked "yes please.!" I said as I started to get in the truck and put my bag in. "I'm trying to get to t/n" "oh sweetpea I can't drive you the whole way but I can most of the way"
"Anything will help" I said as I put my seatbelt on. She started to drive. After a bit of driving she spoke, "my names Isabelle, what about you?" "y/n.."
"Y/N? As in the Y/N?" Isabelle had a shocked look on face. "That's the one..."

"Gosh darling where have you been for the past year!" She asked a bit loud. "It's a long story, I don't wanna get too much into it." She let out a sigh and kept driving

~

We passed many places, we passed states and cities and small towns, and soon her truck came to a stop. We were somewhere about 5 hours away from my Town. "Alright sweetpea this is as far as I can take ya, have safe travels and let people know your safe!" She said while I got out the car and grabbed my bag, "thank you for everything!" I said while I waved and she drove away. I took a deep breath and started to walk along the sidewalk. I hummed as I looked in my bag, I realized something square shaped was at the bottom, I picked it up and realized it was e/n's phone, I stared at it for a second then smashed it on the ground. I looked angrily at the phone then a shocked expression appeared on my face. "Goddamn it I could have called someone with that!" I sighed and facepalmed as I kept walking

I walked for awhile till I came upon a gas station, oh they probably have phones in here! I rushed in and immediately went over to the counter, the cashier was sleeping until I rung the bell on the counter, he jolted awake and blinked a few times before looking at me. "Sir is there a phone I could use? It's urgent." I said sternly. "Um no phones in the store but just borrow mine"
"Thank you so much" I immediately called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello? This is Y/N L/N, I've been missing for almost a year and I need a ride back home."

"Y/N? Oh well that is great to hear I will let authorities know but in the mean time, Where is your location?"

"xxxxxx gas station"

"Alright we'll we will send a police officer to your location right now"

"Thank you so much." I said as I smiled

"No problem, have a good day ma'am" then they hung up.
I sighed and smiled as I handed the phone back and waited outside.

It took about 10 minutes before an officer could arrive. "Hello sir!" I said while getting in the car. "Miss Y/N? Well we are glad you are ok and well but I'm gonna have to take you to t/n police station to answer some questions and do a few things, is that ok?" The officer asked. "Yes it's ok, just get me to t/n." The officer nodded and starting driving.

It took awhile but we finally made it to t/n. I was so happy to see my home town after a year. I got all excited and actually started to tear up. After all these months I never would have thought I would be back, never. The officer saw this and smiled at my reaction while we pulled up at a familiar police station.

~

They had asked me questions and did a small physical on me to make sure I was healthy, I had to stay for a while but then I finally able to leave. "Alright Y/N is there anything Else we can do for you?" 
"Well..could you drive me to freddys plex?"
"That's where you wanna go? If you insist." The officer drove me to freddys plex and when I saw it I was tearing up more, I haven't seen this place in a year and neither have I saw Monty. Once we got there I got out of the car and thanked the officer while running inside, I ran inside and I was wearing sweatpants with a white shirt and had my bag with me. I ran so fast in the plex and when I got inside I looked inside and stared in awe.

Everything was so advanced now and so future like. I was smiling so big at the place and how far it's gone, I started to walk around and fastly rush to find the Anamotronics. I Ran around rooms and finally to the main room, it was like a big performance and kids were swarming around the stage watching them sing, I ran closer to the stage while Kinda pushing kids to get to the front of the stage, everyone was yelling as the show stopped. I almost cried when I spotted Monty leaving the stage.

I went the long way to their lounge, where they usually go after shows I ran and ran until I got there, I caught my breath as I opened the door to the lounge and walked inside, as soon as I walked in everyone stopped talking and stared at me. Monty looked at me and his eyes widened as he took off his glasses.

"I'm back everyone."