I'm procrastinating wut lol

George looked up at the golden chandelier, the cyan carpet, and the lavish furniture.

 "I'm sensing a certain theme in this kingdom...It's all very grand." mused the boy as he sat down on a fluffy brown cushion. 

The rest of the people there had gathered together in a circle, almost, so they could talk about everything.

The only one missing was Sapnap and Scott, who were on guard duty, and Katherine, who was busy sending flower carriers to the other kingdoms, alerting them of the current situation and inviting them over.

Shubble tapped her chair arm-rest. 

"You know, the only problem that we have here is that, for some weird reason, you can't get home. Otherwise this would be a nice goodbye, an invitation to visit every once and a while, so on and so forth..."

Phil snorted. "You know, you can make it more obvious that you don't want us here, right? Shubble's ears turned pink.

"Of course not! We love visitors! But... somethings just wrong about this, can't you tell? The storm, your sudden appearances, the fact that all of our elytras don't work anymore..."

Hannah sighed dramatically. 

"Ah... being able to use elytras... must be bliss, isn't it?" (Lol foreshadowing)