I- important info

this is some information you should know before reading.

i'll make this chapter as short as possible, as most things would be explained throughout the story.

1. (y/n) uses her blessed energy similarly to how fire benders in 'avatar: the last air bender' and 'legend of korra' use fire. her energy also looks like fire and can be heated above temperature of blue fire. (basically, her punches and kicks can have blessed energy shoot out of her limbs like a damn flamethrower)

2. she uses her blessed energy usually in two ways, one being telekinesis, and the other being similar to fire bending.

3. she uses light as a medium. light produces heat. this is how she can control the temperature of her energy. (for example, if she was to use her energy to perform telekinesis on a plastic bottle, the bottle wouldn't melt since she would consciously make her energy cooler).

4. blessed energy glows RED and white (a contrast from cursed energy, which is blue and black. this is also different from my other story "blessed" where blessed energy glows purple and white)

5. this story uses italics a lot, especially to signify (y/n)'s thoughts. please use a font that supports italics for the best experience. if you are unsure, this current should be in italics.

that should be all you need to know. any future chapters that give information will be labeled with roman numerals (I = 1).

enjoy :)