Chapt. 1 - "Oh? Yuji-kun!!"

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

Okay, so~ I WANT TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CLICKING ON THIS BOOK!!! (つ≧▽≦)つ(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

1. Grammatical Errors
2. Misspellings
3. Characters acting OOC (?)
4. Specific Reader Description
5. Cussing/Bad Words/Foul Mouth

[IMPORTANT NOTE!!! PLEASE READ]

In the last chapter, I should at least say that your parents separately worked abroad. The mom's side is a half Filipino and they have a friend (Kissy) in the Philippines.

So they decided to send you there because no one can take care of you in (home country that isn't Philippines).

But if you are or part Filipino, then it's the Philippines but your parents need to work abroad.

Also, my OC Kissy (or my insert) had been taking care of you for the most of your life, and you know Filipino slang.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[ 3rd person perspective ]

A loud gasp echoes through the room with deep breaths following with it. You waked up from another nightmare again. Recently, you've been having that same nightmare; waking up hungry in the forest, eating little to no food, then being infront of a bitch ass scary figure.

'Shit...' You cuss as you try to calm yourself down by running your hands through your long (h/c) hair. You close your (e/c) eyes as you take a deep breath and calm yourself down, you open your eyes again and decided to head to the kitchen for a drink.

You stand up and wrap yourself with your blanket before heading to the kitchen. Your foot steps quietly echoes through the house, your head hung low as to wonder why have you been having that nightmare over and over again.

'It felt so real...' When you reach the kitchen, you notice that the light are on. A sigh escape your lips as you went in.

"Dad, why are you up so late?" You question followed by a yawn.

Your dad look at you and took a pause from sipping his coffee, then explain; "Ijichi (Y/n), it's five in the morning."

"Wait, really?" You look out the nearest window then the clock. It was exactly 5:17 am. You let out a sigh and complain; "That darn nightmare... At least I'll have enough time to prepare."

Kiyotaka Ijichi, or dad, raised a brow at you and inquire, "Nightmare?"

"Yeah..." you reply as you decide to at least prepare for school, even if you would rather sleep.

"Is it about the forest and figure again?"

"Yep."

A sigh escape dad's lips before continuing to consume his coffee. You went back inside your room to take a bath then button up for school, meanwhile dad will cook breakfast for the both of you.