Seeing the Past

Michael and I finished. It was the next day and a lot of kids ran around like usual.

Entering the main room and seeing the toy animatronics play. They would glance at me. I scanned the room to see Michael in his formal outfit while talking to an Employee.

He caught me staring and gave me a smile before continuing to talk to the employee.

Since I had nothing to do, I sat down and watched the performance. I can't really head to the parts and service room since there's an employee there guarding.

I felt someone's presents. "Hey thought I wouldn't see you here again" I looked at the guy who sat next to me.

Chris. "Yikes sorry about your friend" I smirked and he was going to attack me until someone pushed him back into the seat.

"Relax" My eyes glanced up to see Michael.

Chris looked closely at him, "Who the hell are you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing" Michael crossed his arms and stare at the boy.

Chris stood up, "I see you're friends with a killer" He smirked and Michael didn't react.

"Is that suppose to scare me?"
"Nah, just saying what she is and you're defending her. This is surprising"

Fuck I should've gotten popcorn.

"Why does it matter if she's a killer?" Michael asks and Chris stood there, thinking on what to say.

"So you don't care if she killed my friend and claim it was self defense?!" Chris turned his hands into fists.

"Mr. Afton!" A guard said we turned over and the guard gave him a thumbs up.

"Tell her I said thanks!" Michael yelled and the guard nodded.

I don't know what that was about— "Wait AFTON? Michael Afton?" Chris laughed and pointed.

"Didn't you kill your brother? HAHA" Chris continued and Michael's expression looked shocked.

Lucky no one heard since music played loudly and not much people were around where we were.

I looked at Michael with a sad face knowing that hurt him.

Suddenly Michael covered his mouth and yelled "SECURITY!" loudly so they can hear.

Then security rushed over. "Kick him out and if he ever comes back just know he's banned" The guards nodded.

They took Chris while he was struggling to get out of their grip.

"You know I was going to kick his—"
"A thank you would be nice" I was shocked and he smirked.
Playfully rolling my eyes, "Thank you".  He gave me a warm smile.

"Also you can kick him out that fast?"

Michael chuckled, "Well yeah since i'm apart of this entertainment. My dad owns this and his friend Henry if you didn't know"

My mouth was opened, "WHAT? I didn't know that" He laughed. "So I basically have power to order or whatever"

"Do the guards not question about your family and what happened?"

"I doubt they do honestly, they haven't said anything. Probably doesn't wanna question because they think they'll get fired."

I slowly nodded. "It's so boring in the day time when I can't see my friends" Leaning my head back Micheal seems to have an idea.

"Do you wanna go back?"
"Back? What do you mean?"
"I'll show you"

He extended his hand to me and waited for me. I took his hand and we went somewhere.