Chapter 2

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 2:

I gritted my teeth, my features changing immediately. "El, can I please talk to you for a second? Alone?" I clenched my fists.

"Sure.." She looks at me confusedly, as I pull her by the arm, taking her into the living room and closing the swinging door in a shove.

"What is that boy doing here?!" I whisper shouted, all my anger building up.

"Umm.. Which one?" She chuckled, still as confused.

I ran my fingers through my hair stressfully. "Harry." I dreaded to even say his name.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "You know him?"

"Used to." I grumbled.

"Since when?" She gasped, thinking the complete opposite.

"No! El, he is... He is the enemy.. I hate him." The disgust was hearable in my voice.

"Well would you please just try to be nice? Please? If you guys had a past, just.. Whatever. Play. Nice." She nods once before pulling me out.

Harry had an evil smirk on his face, also giving me the same look of disgust right after.

"Okay, guys, meet Jane." El gestures over to me in a nod.

I smiled quite fakely. "Hi."

Harry smirked once again, looking at me with those cursed eyes of his eyeing me up and down. "Well hi Jane, long time no fuck."

My eyes fill with the same anger I felt for him the morning I figured out as I grit my teeth.

"Woah here.. You two know each other?" I think Louis, El's boyfriend, was speaking.

I crossed my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled. "How's life?" He goes.

"Shut the hell up." I spat, looking at him with dagger eyes.

"Well Jane.. Sorry about Harry here." Blondie looks over to me. "I'm Niall." His Irish accent nice and thick.

"Hey!" Harry shouts.

I smile over at the Irish boy, named Niall.

The rest introduce themselves as Zayn, Liam, and Louis as I nodded over to them. "Nice meeting you." I say bluntly, still not getting over the fact that Harry Styles, my used to be, and still is arch enemy was here..

Ever since that moment, my whole high school life has been a living hell after that stupid hook up. I've been called a whore and such, just because they think I was being way to forward with Harry. And Harry got all the credit, everyone now thinking he was some god, like how people used to see me back then at school. That was also the moment I figured out why he did the bet. And it was to steal away my popularity. Well it sure did work, but from that moment on, we couldn't even stand each other.

I remember the day I got in trouble for putting a dead fish inside his locker.. Umm yeah. That was an interesting day. After, Harry got me back by snapping a stolen picture of me in the girls' locker room while I was pulling my shirt off. He then spread it all over the school, which just ruined my life once again.

Our tricks followed on, until we finally reached high school graduation. This was now the day I got him back, when he was walking down the aisle in his graduation gown right in front of me. I purposely stepped on the end of the blue gown, as he stumbled, falling over in front of everyone. It was funny.. Yeah.