19. falling, fallen

❝Crap, I'm in love.❞

Kriti's P.O.V

My eyes were fixed on the big screen while my fingers were crossed. All I could see was Naman on the crease.

The bowler rubbed the ball in his hands and looked straight in Naman's eyes. He bent a bit, did the run up and bowled in my husband's direction.

Naman, on the other hand, put some pressure on his left leg which was forward and took a step in order to make the bat touch the ball and hit the ball with a lot of strength.

The ball rose really high in the sky and all our heads were in the ball's direction, waiting to see where it'll land. It ended up bouncing among the fans in the stands. An extremely loud cheer erupted in the stadium and we cheered and hooted along. It was a six.

Naman was playing phenomenally. He hit a lot of boundaries and sixes and also ran fast between the wickets and I was watching everything like a little kid who watches the stars. I never realised cricket was such an amazing sport.

All of these thoughts got interrupted when I heard Natasha say,

"Oh my god."

I immediately looked towards her and asked, "What happened?"

"Looks like there's some heat between them." She said indicating towards the bowler and Naman. I looked there and noticed Naman glaring at him, both of them were looking aggressively towards each other.

Everything was under control until the bowler of the other team said something to Naman which was inaudible to us, obviously, but it seemed that it really hit Naman's nerve because what he said as a reply was caught in the stump mic and everybody heard it.

"Suck my fucking dick, motherfucker." He cursed and gestured towards his...you know...dick.

Rahul came to the other side of the crease to calm Naman down but it wasn't helping. Naman took a step forward towards the bowler, looking him dead in the eyes aggressively. Rahul came between them, preventing any further thing to happen.

I was pretty tensed because it might be very serious and everybody knows Naman is a bit short tempered and he often looses his cool on the field.

Then we saw Rahul talking to Naman while Naman saying something to him pointing towards the bowler, probably telling him about what happened.

Calm down, Naman. Please.

Naman's P.O.V

"These Indians are fucking loosers. Let's show them their right place, boys, eh?" Was all I heard that made my blood boil. I turned my head and looked at the person who said such a filthy thing, it was Brook, the bowler for the over.

I looked straight in his eyes, practically glaring. I was hell angry.

Not being able to control myself, I broke the silence and said, "Suck my fucking dick, motherfucker." and pointing towards my dick.

Before he could say something in response to me, Rahul came from the other end and started calming me down. But I was in no mood if doing that, I took a step forward towards him but Rahul came between us, stopping it from going any further.

I ran my fingers through my hair aggressively and told Rahul what that bastard said.

"We need to calm down, bhai (brother). Let's show these fuckers their actual position through the game. Fuck them. Smash them with your bat." He said but a his efforts went into vain.