Part 7

After meeting Moondrop you walked back down to the daycare with Dave.
"Listen sportsy I'm going to have to leave soon. All you gotta do is just keep an eye on the kids. But mostly sunny and Mooney. We dont want them... acting up again." Dave shrugs and started walking to the exit.
"Wait what do you mean by act up?!-" you exclaimed running up to dave.
"I mean make sure they dont short circuit. Or get any liquid in their gears... but just make sure they dont harm anyone." He walked out leaving you with many questions.
"Okay so make sure they don't get wet.... and make sure they dont hurt anyone... seems simple enough" you muttered to yourself. You looked around and saw Sundrop entertaining the kids by juggling and balancing on an exercise ball. It was rather impressive. Until you saw a young kid try and copy Sundrop by balancing on a ball. They of course fell. You quickly sprinted towards him and jumped forward catching the kid before he hit the ground. You got the air knocked out of you immediately you slowly turned to look up at the ceiling. Although you saw Sundrop standing over you. He looked extremely worried.  But hey. At least the kid was okay. He got up and waddled off to his parents.