Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}

A very very long time ago after massacring the two nations, a demon got awakened as a Demon Lord and the world got its very first 'True Demon Lord' a being recognized by the world itself. And in the future, he got the name–

Guy Crimson.

He felt immense power in himself as though he can easily crush anyone. Not even his rival 'Noir' is his opponent anymore.

In a fit of excitement and arrogance, he challenged the strongest being alive.

Veldanava.

The «God» that created his very world.

The mighty force, an unshakable mountain. As a result, he got utterly crushed by Veldanava.

After his defeat against Veldanava. Guy felt a very strange feeling after losing.

And that was satisfaction...

He got utterly defeated by Veldanava...

His pride got crushed...

He wasn't even able to make a little scratch on his body but even so,

he felt satisfied...

"I lost. You can kill me. I'm very satisfied right now"

So he willingly admitted defeat.

A demon who put his «Pride» aside after losing. Who, has a sense of «Pride» but also knows when to put it aside. His action got recognized by the world

As a result, his Unique Skill «Pride» evolved into an Ultimate Skill «Prideful King Lucifer» again he felt immense power, but this time he knows this little power is worth nothing against the being that is standing in front of him.

"Are you willing to work for me"

Veldanava asked him.

"Work..."

He pondered about this for a while as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Why not. I have nothing to do anyway"

He accepted his offer with a smile. From that day he got recognized as a-

Mediator.

He will judge humanity and the other races in this world in Veldanava place.

He will watch over the world that he created.

And so Guy started to watch over the world. Until one day he meets her...

Velzard.

The Ice Empress and the second “True Dragon” to ever live. The little sister of Veldanava.

Third Person Pov

The whole world stopped. Sound, light, and even time stopped moving in other words, the world has entered the state of a «Suspended World»

But even in this frozen world, some entities are not affected in the slightest and one of them, that didn't affect by this phenomenon is Manas: Ciel the entity that suppressed the realm of Ultimate Skills.

As manas, she is at the apex of her evolution a being who can function freely even in a «Suspended World» that's just how terrifying her existence is.

Earlier when Velzard released the slightest killing intent Ciel detected it and started to take action against her a while ago. She was very cautious toward Velzard and she was glad that she saw this coming.

<<Hostility detected...

Taking precautions...

Activating the "Analysis and Access".... Successful.>>